Holiday & Disney Holiday Swap-Closed

I am a "Disneylander"! and proud of it:goodvibes
I can either do non specific or themed to DL. I figured out that I have 2 Halloweens and 2 Christmas there that still need to be scrapped.
I am really behind because of the Baltics.

Anyways, I will be getting home late on the 14th as we will be in San Fran for a graduation.
Would someone please be my sign up buddy also? I would appreciaye it very much.

Cheryl, good thoughts and pixie dust for your surgery!:flower3:

Thank you!

I can either do non specific or themed to DL. I figured out that I have 2 Halloweens and 2 Christmas there that still need to be scrapped.

Anyways, I will be getting home late on the 14th as we will be in San Fran for a graduation.

Thank you!

I can be your buddy Rita...send me your list when you have it!

Anne, what time are you going to open sign ups???
would you like us to post our titles for the LO's???
and guessing we are using the usual element guidelines?

thanks for posting the groups...got my list made!

and guessing we are using the usual element guidelines?

Yes, I would also like to know what the element guidelines(I'm not sure what the usual ones are?? lol)are so I can determine how many groups I'll tackle....:wave2:
My list is already very long--oh, boy. ;)

oh dear---I was just looking at the Super Sports element list and I didn't realize you were supposed to make 2 tags or 3 decorative squares, etc. to be considered one element. I hope I didn't disappoint in that last swap--I'm not sure I followed the directions!!!! I'm sorry.:sad1:

I just went in and updated and numbered/lettered all of the groups. Sign ups will open at 9 am EST on Friday. I'm working on the guidelines right now...will be pretty standard like my other swaps. If you have any other groups you'd like to see, now is the time to speak up! :goodvibes

Thank you!

Glad to have you Rita!!:yay:

oh dear---I was just looking at the Super Sports element list and I didn't realize you were supposed to make 2 tags or 3 decorative squares, etc. to be considered one element. I hope I didn't disappoint in that last swap--I'm not sure I followed the directions!!!! I'm sorry.:sad1:

You're fine-all of your groups were ok or I would've messaged you-no worries!!:)

Anne--if you decide to open "extra" Disneyland groups I would like to join them all (I have 3 holiday Disneyland trips to scrap ;))

thanks for the updated post Anne! got everything on my list and some ideas floating around my brain to make...will look at sketches next! can't wait to have lots of holiday pieces for our trip!!!

Ok-no problem. I'll go ahead and add them on. Do you want just the pages or also elements & letters?

Pages and elements are good. I don't think we need specific letters, but, I'd be happy to make letters if other DLR peeps want letters.

I'm sure you can squeeze in another commitment into busy schedule :lmao: I'm with you on this one. I so want in BUT where am I going to find time

Join us Tracy!! You'll have 3 months to work on them. Everyone needs holiday stuff!!:)

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Aren't we a bunch of arm twisters

warning: If you are thinking about joining but are unsure, don't ... unless arm twisting is required to make a decision :lmao:

You are totally arm twisters! I'm easily persuaded, I don't really need much arm twisting. :) I'm in, just need to think which groups....

Ok-I just added more DL specific element & page groups. I didn't add DL letter groups because there's not a lot of interest.

Question: Does anyone want to see a "New Year's at Disney" or an "Easter at Disney" group? It seems like most people are concentrating on Halloween/Christmas holidays, but I can add one if there's interest. :)

thanks for the updated post Anne! got everything on my list and some ideas floating around my brain to make...will look at sketches next! can't wait to have lots of holiday pieces for our trip!!!

You're so welcome! Check it out a day or so before sign ups to make sure I haven't changed any of the group letters/numbers. This will be a fun swap!!:)

Where do I look for the groups?

Page 1 of this thread. Friday morning at 9am, I'll open a new thread for sign ups, but all the groups will be copies & pasted from this thread & added to the new one. :goodvibes

Pages and elements are good. I don't think we need specific letters, but, I'd be happy to make letters if other DLR peeps want letters.

Gotcha. They're all added!:thumbsup2

You are totally arm twisters! I'm easily persuaded, I don't really need much arm twisting. :) I'm in, just need to think which groups....

Who-us?? No way!!:rotfl:

Any suggestions for which Halloween groups to join for my first time? I have a small crafting business so I am not a newbie at creating images.

Anne I was looking over the list especially the Disneyland ones. Not sure if anyone else wants to include Cars Land in DCA in the Christmas groups. I took tons of pics last year and wasn't sure if anyone else has an upcoming trip they would need to scrap.

I am making my list and noticed there are two groups QQ.:)

This is really hard....I'd like to narrow down to 10 groups or less but I am interested in well over 20....do you think the page groups will be more popular then the elements?? I think I need to do one or the other on some of them.

Any suggestions for which Halloween groups to join for my first time? I have a small crafting business so I am not a newbie at creating images.

Whatever you decide, I can't wait to see what you make!!:goodvibes

Anne I was looking over the list especially the Disneyland ones. Not sure if anyone else wants to include Cars Land in DCA in the Christmas groups. I took tons of pics last year and wasn't sure if anyone else has an upcoming trip they would need to scrap.

Allright-I'll add it and see if we get some interest. :thumbsup2

I am making my list and noticed there are two groups QQ.:)

This is really hard....I'd like to narrow down to 10 groups or less but I am interested in well over 20....do you think the page groups will be more popular then the elements?? I think I need to do one or the other on some of them.

Glad you caught that! I think they both will be popular, but elements tend to go quicker than pages...just my experience. But some are joining just for the pages so keep that in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter