Hogwarts RP part 6

Georgie: she sighed. "Oh, Mel. I'm sorry. But thank you." She sighed. "We're not abandoning you, if that's how you feel. We've missed you. You've been avoiding us a little bit. We want to talk to you and make you feel better. Evan had a Mum, and when he did, we were talking about what we were going to name our kids, which I'm apparently not aloud to do. But I suggested Mel if we have a son, but apparently we can't because if we have a daughter it's going to be Christina Melanie Smith. See? We care about you. I hate seeing you like this."

Melanie: "Please don't worry over me, Georgie. No one's done anything wrong."

Evan: He read and wrote,

To the girl who owns my heart,

Darius at least knows the ceremony. I'll ask him about it next time I see him.

We need at least two, one for us and one for Bella, and I want one more for whenever Darius or Melanie or one of my parents or anyone else comes to visit (my parents will only be in the same room with each other for the wedding and reception, lol but completely serious).

We'll always be welcome at my dad's. In fact, since he now has a granddaughter and will soon have a daughter-in-law, he will probably demand us to stay with him for Christmas. In fact, we could leave Bella with him if we wanted.

Love,

Evan

Jolie: she smiled. "I won't."

Georgie: she closed her eyes and smiled as she got the letter.

To my sweetest sweetheart,

I think leaving Bella with your father is a good idea, so they can bond. I'm sorry about your parents, I think mine think I'm still insane. I've been talking to Mel, she agreed to be my maid of honor. She is still depressed. I feel horrible. I'm pretty sure that Darius would.

What is Bella's opinion on us?

Love you

Georgie

PS: we have a lot of moving to do then.

Melanie: "Please don't worry over me, Georgie. No one's done anything wrong."

Georgie: "I still feel bad though. Hey, do you want to help us with the wedding? I still need to do so much. I need a dress, we need to find a venue, all of it."

I think leaving Bella with your father is a good idea, so they can bond. I'm sorry about your parents, I think mine think I'm still insane. I've been talking to Mel, she agreed to be my maid of honor. She is still depressed. I feel horrible. I'm pretty sure that Darius would.

Love you

Georgie

OOC: Edited that post.

Georgie: "I still feel bad though. Hey, do you want to help us with the wedding? I still need to do so much."

Melanie: "I'll help you with whatever you need. A-actually, I have something you could wear." She didn't know what made her say it, but somehow she knew the dress was still there.

Veronica: Her hand twitched slightly.

Alexei, Anya and David: They stared at her hand incredulously.

Melanie: "I'll help you with whatever you need. A-actually, I have something you could wear." She didn't know what made her say it, but somehow she knew the dress was still there.

Georgie: "Huh?"

Love you

Georgie

PS: we have a lot of moving to do then.

Remy: "Good."

Evan:

Love,

Sounds good to me. I'm sorry they're still insane. That's good, I think I broke her by asking her if I should marry her, I'm sorry. I feel so bad. I think he would, but it's still polite to ask.

Funny story, I hadn't even finished asking her when she guessed what I was asking and told me to go for it, she seems to approve of you and me. I haven't spoken her today though.

Completely head over heels,

Evan

PS: Yup. Better get that house soon.

OOC: edited

Georgie: "We need to go dress shopping for both of us. Oh, and Bella."

OOC: Thanks!

Evan:

Love,

Sounds good to me. I'm sorry they're still insane. That's good, I think I broke her by asking her if I should marry her, I'm sorry. I feel so bad. I think he would, but it's still polite to ask.

Funny story, I hadn't even finished asking her when she guessed what I was asking and told me to go for it, she seems to approve of you and me. I haven't spoken her today though.

Completely head over heels,

Evan

PS: Yup. Better get that house soon.

OOC: Thanks!

Georgie: she smiled. She liked writing letters.

Sweet potato,

You broke Mel?! They should have a Melanie repair shop. Right now I think it's called Xavier. I know it is polite to ask. Go be a gentleman.

I still need to talk to her.

Love you more than anything,

Georgie

PS. Yep.

Georgie: she smiled. She liked writing letters.

Sweet potato,

You broke Mel?! They should have a Melanie repair shop. Right now I think it's called Xavier. I know it is polite to ask. Go be a gentleman.

I still need to talk to her.

Love you more than anything,

Georgie

PS. Yep.

Evan:

Love,

Maybe. Completely accidentally. They really should, though I am not certain of its name. I shall (though when am I not a gentleman? ;))

Love you more than words can tell,

Evan

PS: Garage sales might be a good idea too.

Georgie: "Huh?"

Melanie: "Give me a moment." Without thinking she apparated to the small house she had grown up in, the one that no one had touched because of the death that happened there. Melanie pushed open the door and, with a wave of emotion as she saw everything, climbed up the stairs and into the master bedroom. Most things had been taken out and were in the poses soon of the ministry, but something white stood out in the dark, open closet.
The dress was beautiful, although slightly yellow. With a wave of her wand it turned white again, looking as if it hadn't been used.
She took it and apparated back to Georgie. "It's a bit dated, but it isn't something you could find now."
OOC: I thought about having her give it to Gin, but it seemed more natural for Georgie to get it. And of course it's a Disney dress :) Imagine it with sleeves-it would be even more georgous-and that's what the dress looks like
DW_Boutique_Cat3_Bridal_Detail_Cin-F.jpg

Melanie: "Give me a moment." Without thinking she apparated to the small house she had grown up in, the one that no one had touched because of the death that happened there. Melanie pushed open the door and, with a wave of emotion as she saw everything, climbed up the stairs and into the master bedroom. Most things had been taken out and were in the poses soon of the ministry, but something white stood out in the dark, open closet.
The dress was beautiful, although slightly yellow. With a wave of her wand it turned white again, looking as if it hadn't been used.
She took it and apparated back to Georgie. "It's a bit dated, but it isn't something you could find now."
OOC: I thought about having her give it to Gin, but it seemed more natural for Georgie to get it. And of course it's a Disney dress :) Imagine it with sleeves-it would be even more georgous-and that's what the dress looks like

Georgie: her jaw dropped. "Oh, Mel, it's amazing!" She hugged her. She wrote to Evan:

Sweetheart,

When are you not a gentleman? Mornings.

Melanie just gave me the most beautiful dress! I love it! Of corse, you can't see it until the big day.

Garage sales sound...fun.

Love, your baby girl,

Georgie.

Georgie: her jaw dropped. "Oh, Mel, it's amazing!" She hugged her. She wrote to Evan:

Sweetheart,

When are you not a gentleman? Mornings.

Melanie just gave me the most beautiful dress! I love it! Of corse, you can't see it until the big day.

Garage sales sound...fun.

Love, your baby girl,

Georgie.

Melanie: She smiled weakly. "I'm glad you like it."

Georgie: "Melanie, I love it. What on earth gave you this idea?"

Melanie: "I'm not sure. I didn't know it was still there, everything else is gone." She spoke more to herself than Georgie, forgetting entirely that she didn't make any sense at all. "But I knew you needed a dress, and I had one."

OOC: it's the Cinderella one

Melanie: "I'm not sure. I didn't know it was still there, everything else is gone." She spoke more to herself than Georgie, forgetting entirely that she didn't make any sense at all. "But I knew you needed a dress, and I had one."

Georgie: "Okay." She decided not to question it. She went to try it on. She loved it. "How do I look?" She looked at it then to Melanie. "We need to get you and Bella dresses. Maybe a pale blue?"

Georgie: "Okay." She decided not to question it. She went to try it on. She loved it. "How do I look?" She looked at it then to Melanie. "We need to get you and Bella dresses. Maybe a pale blue?"

Melanie: "You look beautiful."

Melanie: "You look beautiful."

Georgie: she smiled and hugged Melanie before changing out of it. "Thank you so much." She then apparated to a dress store. "Bridesmaids dresses. Okay. We need to do this fairly quickly, we're getting married over christmas break. Pale blue. I think. Do you like that color?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter