HoCkEy Fans ???

Yay. The Islanders lost!

Honestly, I think the problem with the Sabres is that you guys lost two best players and didn't do any about ithe only player who haven't play played for your AHL is a back up Peguins goalie. You had the chance to re-sign Drury but you wasted your salary cap and money on Vanek. We lost players to but we also went out to get others. In the game the Isles vs. the Capitals the Isles couldn't get the puck in the net odd man rushing was bad. But our defence hung on .

P.S. Im telling the raw truth and I don't mean the post to be anything un-sportsman like.

Honestly, I think the problem with the Sabres is that you guys lost two best players and didn't do any about ithe only player who haven't play played for your AHL is a back up Peguins goalie. You had the chance to re-sign Drury but you wasted your salary cap and money on Vanek. We lost players to but we also went out to get others. In the game the Isles vs. the Capitals the Isles couldn't get the puck in the net odd man rushing was bad. But our defence hung on .

P.S. Im telling the raw truth and I don't mean the post to be anything un-sportsman like.

I 100% AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
The sabres foundation is stupid, all they care about is money. =[

And quite frankly, I think Vanek was one of the worst on the team. Just because he got 40+ Goals (Might I add that were'nt really his, They were slightly tipped in by him) Does'nt mean he's good. He is SO slow though, Well compared to the Sabres. :cutie:

I 100% AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!
The sabres foundation is stupid, all they care about is money. =[

And quite frankly, I think Vanek was one of the worst on the team. Just because he got 40+ Goals (Might I add that were'nt really his, They were slightly tipped in by him) Does'nt mean he's good. He is SO slow though, Well compared to the Sabres. :cutie:

We have an extremly slow team since we have Simon (the goon), Sutton whose is 245 lbs. and six foot six, Guerin, Witt, That dude who came from Carolina were they called him ''slow Joe''. But at least we are under the salary cap by more then 8 million because Yashin left ( im still very happy that he left and make a team worse in Russia.:)).
Were going to vs. the Rangers next after those two great preseason games!

We have an extremly slow team since we have Simon (the goon), Sutton whose is 245 lbs. and six foot six, Guerin, Witt, That dude who came from Carolina were they called him ''slow Joe''. But at least we are under the salary cap by more then 8 million because Yashin left ( im still very happy that he left and make a team worse in Russia.:)).
Were going to vs. the Rangers next after those two great preseason games!

OMG I hate yashin! Whats the deal with that whole turttle neck thing?!?
:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter