HobNobbing with Nobby (A Gnome's 1st Trip to the World) FINAL Upt: 9/23 (P.48)

He is such a handsome devil!!! I love my hoodie and so do quite a few of my students I have actually gotten offers to buy my hoodie...as if LOL!!!!

So do we get to see a picture of this fine hoodie, or are you saving that for a souvie chapter?

I hope to have more up soon...I have 3 chapters and I'm not at my first park yet...HOLY MOLY!!

Take your time.

Drag it out.

I LOVE reading trip reports. :goodvibes Plus, then you can continue to relive the magic all the way until we go in September!!! :lmao:

So do we get to see a picture of this fine hoodie, or are you saving that for a souvie chapter?

Take your time.

Drag it out.

I LOVE reading trip reports. :goodvibes Plus, then you can continue to relive the magic all the way until we go in September!!! :lmao:

My dear TK...every picture of me from here on out will be in said perfect hoodie...so you'll be seeing plenty of it!! ( I was freezing in Disney LOL) However I did take a few pics of it to show it more up close for my souvie chapter!!!

I figure by the time I'm done with my trip report it will be time for me to start the PTR for me and Paula's trip and then write the trip report (with her input) and then I'll be starting my PTR for Gnomefest...I can see an unending cycle forming...I like it...not sure what Prince Phillip will think LOL

Hurrah for an update!!! :cheer2:

Wow... you had a lot of pixie dust (other than the cold). That's fantastic!! I'm so glad Nobby was a hit. And how nice of the CM to give him a first visit pin! :)

Can't wait to hear about your princess dinner!! popcorn::

Hurrah for an update!!! :cheer2:

Wow... you had a lot of pixie dust (other than the cold). That's fantastic!! I'm so glad Nobby was a hit. And how nice of the CM to give him a first visit pin! :)

Can't wait to hear about your princess dinner!! popcorn::

It was awesome! I loved that he got his First Visit button!

Dinner was amazing I can't wait to share that with you guys! I think I might type some more this evening when I get home.

I was a little concerned to see no pics of Nobby at DTD but he got his own first visit button so the day has been rescued!!

Thanks Jen!!!! I have been anticipating your update all day

I was a little concerned to see no pics of Nobby at DTD but he got his own first visit button so the day has been rescued!!

Thanks Jen!!!! I have been anticipating your update all day

LOL...we had to let Nobby take some time to get adjusted to the cold weather, no worries he makes plenty of appearances LOL!!

Awww..you welcome I'm sorry it took me so long to get this update up!!

More coming soon...I hope LOL!!

Great update Jen!! I can hardly wait to see the fun in store for you and nobby at EPCOT:goodvibes

I think it's awesome that he got a First Visit pin!!!

Aren't we gonna get at least a brief TR of the mama-daughter December trip:confused3 :confused3

Paula

Great update Jen!! I can hardly wait to see the fun in store for you and nobby at EPCOT:goodvibes

I think it's awesome that he got a First Visit pin!!!

Aren't we gonna get at least a brief TR of the mama-daughter December trip:confused3 :confused3

Paula

Holy Cow...I completely forgot about having to do a TR for that trip...wow...that is crazy! I don't think much on that one because Dad and Mom are planning it not me!! I'm letting them take control of what is going on LOL!! I'm trying to get my mom on DIS LOL...she would love you ladies!!

Holy Cow...I completely forgot about having to do a TR for that trip...wow...that is crazy! I don't think much on that one because Dad and Mom are planning it not me!! I'm letting them take control of what is going on LOL!! I'm trying to get my mom on DIS LOL...she would love you ladies!!

well... A PTR wouldn't work... but there's no reason you can't treat us all to a TR when you get home:goodvibes

P

well... A PTR wouldn't work... but there's no reason you can't treat us all to a TR when you get home:goodvibes

P

Yes that is very very true LOL I will have to do a very mini TR!!!

I think Mom wants to come to Gnomefest LOL!!! She loves the Flower and Garden festival and loves to meet new people LOL!!! She keeps asking about all of you when we talk on the phone LOL!!

Wow Nobby is a stud huh???? Making friends with the CMs already???? :rotfl2:

So what was the bounceback offer???

Can I tell you how excited I am to meet Nobby this week? I can't freaking wait. I was a little worried he wasn't able to exit his "carrying vehicle" while in DTD but his 1st visit button is wonderful!

So did people give you weird looks with Nobby? Or were they happy to talk to him? :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I love that Nobby got a First Visit pin -- what a fantastic CM!!! :rotfl:

I want a Disney hoodie, but have never gotten around to needing one in June. ;) I proudly wave my Southern Weather Pansy flag right along with you, Jen!!!

I do have one of those see-through pouches -- mine has Tinkerbell on it and I loved it last June. :thumbsup2

great update... I want more more more :rotfl: I'll try and be patient, but I'm a stay at home mom with nothing to do all day... oh wait I should be taking care of my darling kids:rotfl2:

Glad Nobby got a button. Can't wait to see how the rest of the day played out.

That's so awesome that Nobby got his own First Visit pin!! I'm jealous! Don't worry Jen, I spent a long time picking out a hoodie on our first night too! I think I walked through the Main Street Emporium about 12 times before I settled on a few to try on! And then I finally chose one after getting stuck on two....;) I love it when you get to the resort and your room is all ready! What good luck you had! :)

Wow Nobby is a stud huh???? Making friends with the CMs already???? :rotfl2:

So what was the bounceback offer???

It was 30% off your next stay for specific dates!!! Nobby did some seriously flirting that night I tell you LOL

Can I tell you how excited I am to meet Nobby this week? I can't freaking wait. I was a little worried he wasn't able to exit his "carrying vehicle" while in DTD but his 1st visit button is wonderful!

So did people give you weird looks with Nobby? Or were they happy to talk to him? :rotfl2: :rotfl:

People loved Nobby, I don't remember any weird looks they thought he was great and wanted to know what we were up to!! He really made meals and character greets a lot less awkward for me because they were mesmorized by him.

I love that Nobby got a First Visit pin -- what a fantastic CM!!! :rotfl:

I want a Disney hoodie, but have never gotten around to needing one in June. ;) I proudly wave my Southern Weather Pansy flag right along with you, Jen!!!

I do have one of those see-through pouches -- mine has Tinkerbell on it and I loved it last June. :thumbsup2

YAY for another Southern Weather Pansy and no I don't see how you would ever need one in June in Florida LOL!!!! Don't you just love that see-through pouch its glorious!

great update... I want more more more :rotfl: I'll try and be patient, but I'm a stay at home mom with nothing to do all day... oh wait I should be taking care of my darling kids:rotfl2:

Glad Nobby got a button. Can't wait to see how the rest of the day played out.

I will try to do more updating sometime today! I go back to being a real teacher today LOL...we have a lecture and I have to start getting my students ready for their exam on Friday...that means making a study guide today LOL and making lots of copies LOL!
Nobby looks adorable w/his First Visit pin! Keep 'em comin, Jen!

That's so awesome that Nobby got his own First Visit pin!! I'm jealous! Don't worry Jen, I spent a long time picking out a hoodie on our first night too! I think I walked through the Main Street Emporium about 12 times before I settled on a few to try on! And then I finally chose one after getting stuck on two....;) I love it when you get to the resort and your room is all ready! What good luck you had! :)

Oh yes I had a lot of good luck throughout this whole trip, but more on that later! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who takes my hoodie decision so very seriously LOL!!!

Thats so great that your room was ready so early! :thumbsup2

I love how Nobby got his own 1st Visit button! :rotfl:

Thats so great that your room was ready so early! :thumbsup2

I love how Nobby got his own 1st Visit button! :rotfl:

I know I was so shocked and yet so happy about that!!

Nobby loves his 1st Visit button...great times great times!!!

Jen

WELCOME BACK!!!!!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

I totally took a DIS break for about 10 days. I think I was starting to lose touch with reality because I was spending too much time here!!! Plus, I really needed to get some work down around the house ( I redid my upstairs bathroom). Plus, I marched in the inaugural parade last week.

Anyway - I love the start to your trip report. I can't wait to go home and look at your pictures. Sounds like Nobby made a great travel companion. Sorry, you had such cold weather. I was thinking of you when I heard how cold it was! BRRRRHHHHH!

Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!