HobNobbing with Nobby (A Gnome's 1st Trip to the World) FINAL Upt: 9/23 (P.48)

Nobby look so cute buckled into the front seat and good for you for turning off the airbag. Safety first!

You made great time and I love that you were able to listen to Broadway tunes on your drive!

Jen.... you need to finish your report so I can read it before I leave tomorrow...:rotfl2:

I can't wait to hear more Jen! I will be at DTD tomorrow night. Oh my goodness. I will be in Florida TOMORROW!!!! :cool1: That just seems surreal to me.
lucky lucky you. :cool1:

Jen, great start, can't wait to see what you did in Downtown Disney. Picture of Nobby buckled is so cute.

Hi, I just finished your PTR, jumped to your TR and stopped, cuz there's nothing left to read :lmao: can't wait to read more.

I can't wait to hear more Jen! I will be at DTD tomorrow night. Oh my goodness. I will be in Florida TOMORROW!!!! :cool1: That just seems surreal to me.

YAY!! Meghan you are going to have such a great time!!! I want to know exactly how you tell that princess of yours...details details!!!! Have a magical trip!

Boy you made REALLY good time!! I'm glad it was such a nice drive... and that Nobby was a good gnome, at least SO FAR:rotfl2:

Hmmmm DTD, was that on the original plan??? Or did you decide to go there first since you were there so early:confused3

Deer are pretty...when they aren't walking along the road:scared: I see them almost every nite on my way to work...it's only a matter of time:sad2:

OK..I'm ready for another installment... its another video day right??? :rotfl:

Paula

Yeah, I may have not followed the speed limit all the time...but shhhh don't tell on me LOL!!

Actually I knew I had to stop at DTD to pick up my AP before checking in at POP so I could get the good rate...although now that I think about it I don't think they even checked my AP...LOL

It is another video day so between popcorn popping I will write somemore...hopefully!

I'm enjoying your trip report. Can't wait to hear more.

Awww!! WELCOME WELCOME!!!! and Thank you I'm glad you can enjoy this tale with me!

Nobby look so cute buckled into the front seat and good for you for turning off the airbag. Safety first!

You made great time and I love that you were able to listen to Broadway tunes on your drive!

Nobby is just so cute isn't he!!! Got to love him all buckled up...should send that photo to travelocity.

I did make great time and Broadway tunes were awesome!! I loved it!!

Jen.... you need to finish your report so I can read it before I leave tomorrow...:rotfl2:

I second this! :rotfl:

Pushy much you too LOL!!! I'm so glad that you both are enjoying it and I will do my best...but tomorrow...ummmm...did I mention I took over 2000 pictures...don't think I'm going to make tomorrow's deadline LOL
lucky lucky you. :cool1:

Jen, great start, can't wait to see what you did in Downtown Disney. Picture of Nobby buckled is so cute.
Aww Thank you!!!! I'll be updating soon...as long as nature doesn't intervene LOL

Hi, I just finished your PTR, jumped to your TR and stopped, cuz there's nothing left to read :lmao: can't wait to read more.

WELCOME WELCOME!!!! I hope to have more for you to read soon!!! Thank you so much for stopping by!

YAY!! Meghan you are going to have such a great time!!! I want to know exactly how you tell that princess of yours...details details!!!! Have a magical trip!

I will be sure to tell our surprise story in lots and lots of details. I'll be putting up my last installment of my PTR later today. But first, I have much to do!

I will be sure to tell our surprise story in lots and lots of details. I'll be putting up my last installment of my PTR later today. But first, I have much to do!

I can only imagine...here's to a very productive day for you Meghan and you make your final preparations!

I can only imagine...here's to a very productive day for you Meghan and you make your final preparations!

Thanks! My heart is about to leap from my chest because I'm so excited. My hands have been a little shaky this morning and my palms are a bit sweaty! Yesterday, Madison asked if we could go out to eat on Saturday. She suggested breakfast or lunch. I said we might be able to go out to dinner;) . I think she'll enjoy T-Rex much more than Applebee's (which is always her choice)!

Well, well, well... Looky what I found!

And darn you, Nobby for delaying the rest of that post. I am NOT a patient woman you know. ;)

Yeah! We're there!

Can't wait for more!:cool1:

Working on the next addition now...rereading my journal so I can remember certain details!

Well, well, well... Looky what I found!

And darn you, Nobby for delaying the rest of that post. I am NOT a patient woman you know. ;)

LOL...Welcome Welcome!!!!! I'm so glad you found me!! I'll let Nobby know that you are displeased with him...but how can you not love that cute face LOL!!!

And your trip is so close...I can't wait to hear about your trip!! Have a great time!

He really IS cute, isn't he... alright, I'll let it slide. ;)

I can't wait to tell you about the trip! You know, after I've lived it and what not first. lol

"I wasn’t going to the moon and if I needed to I could find a Wal-Mart, which is true I have Wal-Mart radar. I started up my car, said good morning to Stanley (my GPS who has a cute British accent) and made sure both Nobby and I were buckled up and ready to go."
I LOVE it already :rotfl2: Can't wait to read more!!

Julie Andrews and safely buckled Nobby, great start! Sounds like awesome adventures are yet to come! :goodvibes

"I wasn’t going to the moon and if I needed to I could find a Wal-Mart, which is true I have Wal-Mart radar. I started up my car, said good morning to Stanley (my GPS who has a cute British accent) and made sure both Nobby and I were buckled up and ready to go."
I LOVE it already :rotfl2: Can't wait to read more!!

Awww thank you so much!!!!!

Julie Andrews and safely buckled Nobby, great start! Sounds like awesome adventures are yet to come! :goodvibes

There will be some great adventures ahead, thank you for sticking around!

I must admit Jen. We have satelite radio in the van (not really because we wanted it but it was already installed on the last van left that with all our requirements). I have flipped through the stations but don't really listen to it. In fact, I think I have flipped through the broadway channel and wondered if people actually listened to it THAT often :confused3

Now, as I type this, I have DisRadio playing on my computer and am listening to Fantasmic for about the 583rd time! :rotfl2: Too bad they don't have that on satellite radio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter