Hmm...

I never tell dh how much the total package is. It's always, "oh, the flights are only this much...the hotel was only this much....dining, well, we will save this much money by doing this." He never really seems to add it all up...lol. I say go for it and enjoy the look on his face when you get to your room.

That is so funny because I made sure to tell him all about the free food too!...
Even funnier too, since you clearly paid for the food by selecting a club category room...its part of the room rate-even a discounted room rate.

I must admit I'm guilty of the same thing. We are staying at AKL (Club Level) with free dining in August. My mom is coming as well and wants to pay half. Her idea of a good deal and mine are completely different and she would :scared1: if she knew the real cost, so I will just tell her that her half is something I know she would be comfortable with. I don't mind though since she does so much for us that I could never repay her for and I know she will love AKL:love:

That is so funny because I made sure to tell him all about the free food too! When I mentioned the wine and cheese in the evening his ears really perked up! Men...such simpletons :lmao:

When I told my DH we were going for a Family suite for Free Dining, he almost foiled my little scheme by asking how much more it would cost us , but I quickly threw him off the trail by pointing out that we would have our own bedroom so we could.....uh...... "sleep";) on the trip! That was enough for him! "Sleep";) , and free food, cover his basic needs in life so he is a happy man! (and he has not asked again about the cost!):rotfl: :rotfl:

When I told my DH we were going for a Family suite for Free Dining, he almost foiled my little scheme by asking how much more it would cost us , but I quickly threw him off the trail by pointing out that we would have our own bedroom so we could.....uh...... "sleep";) on the trip! That was enough for him! "Sleep";) , and free food, cover his basic needs in life so he is a happy man! (and he has not asked again about the cost!):rotfl: :rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: I think my DH could live on "sleep";) alone!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter