Hlelp! Cannot open up file for 2005 cruise chart

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
Okay, all of us (about 4-5 families) are getting tired of waiting for DCL's big announcement for the summer of 05. We are 99% sure, we will not go to CA. We are starting to consider a 4 night on the Wonder. I have just e-mailed member services and asked my friend (I am at work most of the day) to call DVC for point info. I cannot seem to open up file (too big) after downloading. Does anyone have the info for me (you guys are a lot quicker)
Just trying to estimate (I am thinking about 140 pts. per adult).

July 3, 2005 - 4 Night Wonder
Cat. 10 points and Cat. 11 points per adult
also points for one 12 yr. old child.

Thank you in advance.

Anna

DVC website only has the 2003 pt chart on it. Your best bet is to call MS tomorrow and give them the dates and info you need. When I checked for a 4 day cruise a couple of weeks ago, the pts for cruising went up about 15%.

I looked at the 2004 chart in the member guide book and I think it was 121 per adult so I am estimating around 140. I have asked my friend to call member services and I also e-mailed them. Thanks Nick.:)

I have trouble opening the PDF files on my computer at home that has Adobe Reader 6.0. At work I still have 5.0 and they open fine.

I get my paystub as a PDF file from ADP and they even mention that if you are having problems viewing your paystub to downgrade your Adobe reader.

Maybe you are having the same problem?

I think it is exactly what you said, but not being too computer savy, I don't kown what it means so I don't do anything. We recently had some problems with computer and had to have a friend come over download some things, checked programs, etc. (we had viruses and Norton kept failing). I really do just the basics). (It's better, but still not 100% right).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter