Hindsight is 2020 - A VERY late trip report (NYE and Feb/March cruise) - Updated 8/27-Off the cruise and a VIP Tour!

Lots of updates since I was last here!

Sounds like Day 2 was quite action packed! Rise is truly an amazing ride, I hope to go back and experience it again. Also glad you managed to hightail it to FoP in time!

I’ve never really considered the dessert parties all that much, but your reports along with a few others make me think I should consider it. Especially on a busy night where it might be hard to find a good spot for fireworks.

on to day 3...

Tigger is my favorite, and I wish I had known about Crystal Palace before my big 2017 trip and I would have totally booked a breakfast there. The food looks pretty good too!

Looks like an overall good day, despite crowds. Knowing how to plan really makes the difference! Also love the idea of 360 fireworks. So cool!!

Sounds like a great dinner at CG! Glad you were able to see the fireworks from up there!

And a fun night at MK! the 360 fireworks are just incredible!

Oh nooo! I'm sorry about your fall! I'm glad you weren't too badly hurt.

I think I turned around and you were on the ground. Definitely a scary couple of moments.
Yeah, it was insane! And did hurt, both my head physically, and my morale, embarrassing myself! To be fair too, those CMs probably shouldn't have let me just walk off instead of a trip to first aid!
I want all of these as my meal! YUM!!!!

This is def a day where the dessert party is worth every penny!

Falling like that is the worst! Glad you weren't hurt worse!
It was yummy! And definitely, dessert parties are the way to go for NYE in Magic Kingdom. We tried to find anything at Epcot, but they didn't have any.
Lots of updates since I was last here!

Sounds like Day 2 was quite action packed! Rise is truly an amazing ride, I hope to go back and experience it again. Also glad you managed to hightail it to FoP in time!

I’ve never really considered the dessert parties all that much, but your reports along with a few others make me think I should consider it. Especially on a busy night where it might be hard to find a good spot for fireworks.

on to day 3...

Tigger is my favorite, and I wish I had known about Crystal Palace before my big 2017 trip and I would have totally booked a breakfast there. The food looks pretty good too!

Looks like an overall good day, despite crowds. Knowing how to plan really makes the difference! Also love the idea of 360 fireworks. So cool!!
Yeah, I've been prepping things so I can try to post quicker! I go to WDW in a month and I don't want to be as far behind anymore, lol!

I was surprised we got to FoP in time! And we even had a slight delay when I ran into a disfriend of mine at DHS who I haven't seen in years. I have always been a fan of dessert parties, and definitely for busy nights.

Crystal palace is fun with some great food! I am looking forward to the day when it is safe enough for buffets again.
Sounds like a great dinner at CG! Glad you were able to see the fireworks from up there!

And a fun night at MK! the 360 fireworks are just incredible!

Oh nooo! I'm sorry about your fall! I'm glad you weren't too badly hurt.
It was cool to see the fireworks up there! I wonder what the 360 would have looked like, but without paying $500 we won't know!

It definitely was painful, but at least I wasn't injured.

Day 4 – December 31, 2019
New Years Eve at Epcot

Another day, another pre-dawn wake-up! I was still feeling back pain from my run-in the previous night so I sent Dina to walk quickly to DHS while I made my way there more leisurely (i.e. holding my back…)

U1AndlH.jpg
lYe4TyG.jpg

It was Dina, Willis and I this morning, and we were concerned about possible app glitches, so we decided to wait for the BG drop near a guest services umbrella over by Tower of Terror. Thankfully we didn’t have any issues and grabbed Group 13! We were pretty psyched, as that was when often boarding groups only started around 7-8.

4obFGHj.jpg

We ended up heading over to SWGE right away and our BG was called quickly. I think we even were sent down the fastpass line instead of standby (or we just walked straight through the standby one).

kyTv6Ff.jpg

And into the briefing room.

BUGm0ww.jpg
LTL2dcS.jpg

Crazy how the sun wasn’t even up yet!

k6Bzqwt.jpg
IZUtDvJ.jpg
LRixPnF.jpg

And hello Lt. Beck!

VfTKTRQ.jpg

My cathedral.

DrqTGNN.jpg

Front row this time.

SWWAC6T.jpg
KDM3VlJ.jpg
svy7ubU.jpg

It was weird leaving a park as the sun rose! I think Dina may have stuck around DHS a bit more to see if she could get on any other rides, but I was exhausted so hopped on the boat back to the Boardwalk. (Willis prob skylinered it back to Pop.)

AYE2JVT.jpg

After a bit of a nap, the three of us met up at Epcot. Zach originally was going to meet us, but ended up sticking to the Poly more that day.

And yes, I took the boat 1 stop to the International Gateway…no shame here!

mPrwSb4.jpg

Lunch was at Tutto Italia, a first time visit for me.

M1SC27i.jpg
iU7eBhY.jpg
rsKZ3PU.jpg

Bread plate

2mVDT9Q.jpg

I only have a few food photos, so am not sure exactly what everyone got! I know I got the “Fior di Latte” Caprese salad, and the Tortellini Panna e Prosciutto (cheese tortellini, prosciutto, peas, parmesan creamy sauce). It looks like Dina got the Lasagne. Mine was decent, though not my favorite. I think I’ll always prefer Via Napoli to Tutto Italia.

eUcM964.jpg
ZH5MVXB.jpg
r47b3Tb.jpg

Our fastpasses were here, so we made our way around the World Showcase. I honestly don’t know which Tier 1 fastpass we had, as I don’t see photos from Frozen or Test Track…

Some set-up for the dance parties tonight.

CV9guDQ.jpg

Stopped in the Epcot Experience for my first time. This was pretty cool, though it’s a shame so much of it won’t actually be realized!

mXla2Du.jpg

And one fastpass I know we used was for Spaceship Earth! A massive standby wait which we were thankful not to have to wait in!

n4t7x8N.jpg
hZTDyaB.jpg
dW0eAmi.jpg
Ch4mYIS.jpg

And then over to ride Living with the Land (again with a FP). I was looking forward to seeing the Christmas overlay, but I think the lights really do their best work at night.

QFzDNjU.jpg
eaidz8W.jpg
THQszJg.jpg
zomQB9n.jpg
nuw661v.jpg
yOdO8Cj.jpg
6BuCFsE.jpg
dn4pu6Q.jpg
7wrR3h6.jpg
2K2jiKr.jpg
tGUJDuW.jpg
EpFcZFi.jpg

I believe we again decided to take a break and nap at our hotels! Our sleep schedules were all messed up during this trip!

But we eventually made our way back to Epcot in time to see the first showing that night of Epcot Forever (and my first time seeing it ever). I really liked the kites. The rest of it, meh….

RCUR9cT.jpg
Q4w3HyR.jpg
wXY7pob.jpg

For dinner, we ended up going to Teppan Edo (originally we planned on Takumi Tei when it was going to be a bigger group, including Su-Lynn, which I sort of wish we had stuck with, but changed our minds not too soon before the trip and I was lucky to grab this ADR); we were joined my some of my distwitter friends but again I forgot to get a group photo.

TRsV295.jpg

Some hibachi theatrics! (I think the second one was the Tree of Life?)

58e9Eej.jpg
FJ4Yo2k.jpg

For food, started with Miso soup. Fried noodles. For my entrée I got the steak and shrimp. Overall I thought the meal was good, though I prefer the places outside Disney, like Benihana or a smaller chain near my house (their chicken fried rice is wonderful)

pVYWXhR.jpg
9dSpTV4.jpg
Bner11D.jpg

They had some fun hats available! Though… not sure I’m proud of 2020 anymore!

ufszH13.jpg

OF course, being New Years Eve, Epcot was hopping tonight!

jPh3hQo.jpg
A8hmMGt.jpg

A dance party in Italy (fun to watch but we eventually settled for a fireworks spot near here so had that bass pumping into our brains for almost 2 hours)

fKlrrzV.jpg

China was awesome with their dragon!

bZKZo9T.jpg
3sJDFs4.jpg
HsXSdMv.jpg

For the actual fireworks we went back around to the little pavilion in Italy that juts out into the lagoon. This was a really good spot as it brought you closer to the fireworks and also wasn’t horrible for crowds too early. (Though we did grab our spots around 10pm, so had a couple hours wait; we just hung out and I did lay down to help with my lingering back pain.)

Loved the clock on Spaceship Earth! And dancing spotlights from each country (this was fun to watch as I was laying on my back).

W4Qkagp.jpg
G2HP6cO.jpg

Of course the fireworks started with Epcot Forever.

sXcCmm2.jpg
Jvqwt5Q.jpg
STHumAI.jpg
bbuYsgy.jpg
7fhlSU8.jpg
RUZg7NA.jpg

During that (and part of the midnight fireworks) we could also see the Magic Kingdom Fireworks in the distance

itpf7LZ.jpg
F0OjJhY.jpg

And the star of the hour – Epcot NYE fireworks! Truly spectacular (and again I’m using lots of photos courtesy of Dina). I just love how each country had its own fireworks in the order they hit midnight!

rloQXK8.jpg
oASZHo5.jpg
cVLvdY3.jpg
iTf9UIZ.jpg
DQqV4QE.jpg
XLCZQed.jpg
zoC0IWz.jpg
jzZ3MH4.jpg
8rr8rlM.jpg
5b4hFfQ.jpg

And the big one for America!

v2lCtiM.jpg
6PNoCCV.jpg
4zWzEfE.jpg
7fzzeL2.jpg
roWqrfp.jpg
lFsvgET.jpg
kKtKFKY.jpg
iPAMGpR.jpg

(check out the MK bursts at the bottom)

OtQ3BAw.jpg
BVjP2Tu.jpg
SkoLdh2.jpg
7Y39IC6.jpg

With an amazing finale that made me see stars!

CcUh9T8.jpg
PENDI32.jpg
xHB6jtO.jpg
6AyMtBu.jpg

We had to contend with all the crowds leaving Epcot which was pretty crazy! Dina and I at least could just walk back to our room. Unfortunately Willis had to wait in a huge Skyliner line (I think it had already reached Beach Club by the time he got in it)!

When we got back to Boardwalk there was a dance party with DJ happening on the green (underneath our room). It did all shut down at 1am, right when we were crawling into bed!

hQS7bLh.jpg

I do have to say, WDW at New Years Eve was probably my favorite place! I’m not a crazy partier or drinker, so have never really been into NYE parties. Typically I’ve just had nice meals with friends or family and hanging around watching TV celebrations. So, WDW really was my speed, with great food and amazing fireworks and also good weather! I definitely want to do it again, despite the costs!

Coming up - New Years Day Brunch and a final Rise

Day 4 – December 31, 2019
New Years Eve at Epcot

Another day, another pre-dawn wake-up! I was still feeling back pain from my run-in the previous night so I sent Dina to walk quickly to DHS while I made my way there more leisurely (i.e. holding my back…)

U1AndlH.jpg
lYe4TyG.jpg

It was Dina, Willis and I this morning, and we were concerned about possible app glitches, so we decided to wait for the BG drop near a guest services umbrella over by Tower of Terror. Thankfully we didn’t have any issues and grabbed Group 13! We were pretty psyched, as that was when often boarding groups only started around 7-8.

4obFGHj.jpg

We ended up heading over to SWGE right away and our BG was called quickly. I think we even were sent down the fastpass line instead of standby (or we just walked straight through the standby one).

kyTv6Ff.jpg

And into the briefing room.

BUGm0ww.jpg
LTL2dcS.jpg

Crazy how the sun wasn’t even up yet!

k6Bzqwt.jpg
IZUtDvJ.jpg
LRixPnF.jpg

And hello Lt. Beck!

VfTKTRQ.jpg

My cathedral.

DrqTGNN.jpg

Front row this time.

SWWAC6T.jpg
KDM3VlJ.jpg
svy7ubU.jpg

It was weird leaving a park as the sun rose! I think Dina may have stuck around DHS a bit more to see if she could get on any other rides, but I was exhausted so hopped on the boat back to the Boardwalk. (Willis prob skylinered it back to Pop.)

AYE2JVT.jpg
I think I road RNR through the single rider line a few times, but it was so long ago lol

After a bit of a nap, the three of us met up at Epcot. Zach originally was going to meet us, but ended up sticking to the Poly more that day.

mPrwSb4.jpg

Lunch was at Tutto Italia, a first time visit for me.

M1SC27i.jpg
iU7eBhY.jpg
rsKZ3PU.jpg

Bread plate

2mVDT9Q.jpg

I only have a few food photos, so am not sure exactly what everyone got! I know I got the “Fior di Latte” Caprese salad, and the Tortellini Panna e Prosciutto (cheese tortellini, prosciutto, peas, parmesan creamy sauce). It looks like Dina got the Lasagne. Mine was decent, though not my favorite. I think I’ll always prefer Via Napoli to Tutto Italia.

eUcM964.jpg
ZH5MVXB.jpg
r47b3Tb.jpg

Our fastpasses were here, so we made our way around the World Showcase. I honestly don’t know which Tier 1 fastpass we had, as I don’t see photos from Frozen or Test Track…

Some set-up for the dance parties tonight.

CV9guDQ.jpg

Stopped in the Epcot Experience for my first time. This was pretty cool, though it’s a shame so much of it won’t actually be realized!

mXla2Du.jpg

And one fastpass I know we used was for Spaceship Earth! A massive standby wait which we were thankful not to have to wait in!

n4t7x8N.jpg
hZTDyaB.jpg
dW0eAmi.jpg
Ch4mYIS.jpg

And then over to ride Living with the Land (again with a FP). I was looking forward to seeing the Christmas overlay, but I think the lights really do their best work at night.

QFzDNjU.jpg
eaidz8W.jpg
THQszJg.jpg
zomQB9n.jpg
nuw661v.jpg
yOdO8Cj.jpg
6BuCFsE.jpg
dn4pu6Q.jpg
7wrR3h6.jpg
2K2jiKr.jpg
tGUJDuW.jpg
EpFcZFi.jpg

I believe we again decided to take a break and nap at our hotels! Our sleep schedules were all messed up during this trip!
I had something else to eat. I think I had a house salad to start and some other type of pasta. We had a test track fp that we didn’t use.

Unfortunately Willis had to wait in a huge Skyliner line (I think it had already reached Beach Club by the time he got in it)!
Yes, the start of the Skyliner Line was all the way across the bridge by the first side entrance of the Beach Club. I think it took me at least 45 minutes (maybe close to an hour) to get on the Skyliner. It would have been quicker for me to walk to DHS and take that Skyliner to CBR and then to Pop. And this is pre-pandemic so they were loading the Skyliner with multiple groups and there was no social distancing in the line.

Wow kind of insane how much was going on just in Epcot that night! Looks awesome.

My cathedral.

DrqTGNN.jpg
YES!!! This room alone makes the ride.

And hello Lt. Beck!

VfTKTRQ.jpg
I think he is my favorite anamontronic.

mPrwSb4.jpg
It's a fairly long walk from the Boardwalk. I don't blame you. Especially after your fall the night before.

n4t7x8N.jpg
hZTDyaB.jpg
YIKES!!!!

China was awesome with their dragon!

bZKZo9T.jpg
3sJDFs4.jpg
That is not what I was expecting for the dragon! That is pretty amazing.

Loved the clock on Spaceship Earth! And dancing spotlights from each country (this was fun to watch as I was laying on my back).

W4Qkagp.jpg
That is cool.

I would love to do New Year's Eve one year. And I would def for EPCOT and stay at one of the hotels right there. I think the girls would really enjoy it.

I think I road RNR through the single rider line a few times, but it was so long ago lol
Haha, yeah you may have while I went straight back to the room!
I had something else to eat. I think I had a house salad to start and some other type of pasta. We had a test track fp that we didn’t use.
Better memory than me!
Yes, the start of the Skyliner Line was all the way across the bridge by the first side entrance of the Beach Club. I think it took me at least 45 minutes (maybe close to an hour) to get on the Skyliner. It would have been quicker for me to walk to DHS and take that Skyliner to CBR and then to Pop. And this is pre-pandemic so they were loading the Skyliner with multiple groups and there was no social distancing in the line.
That was an insane line - you were boarding until we were already in bed! If we do it again hopefully we can all get rooms in the Crescent Lake area.
Wow kind of insane how much was going on just in Epcot that night! Looks awesome.
It was very cool - and we didn't even do everything like the silent night club!
YES!!! This room alone makes the ride.

I think he is my favorite anamontronic.

It's a fairly long walk from the Boardwalk. I don't blame you. Especially after your fall the night before.

YIKES!!!!

That is not what I was expecting for the dragon! That is pretty amazing.

That is cool.

I would love to do New Year's Eve one year. And I would def for EPCOT and stay at one of the hotels right there. I think the girls would really enjoy it.
I wish I could just sit in that room for hours!

The dragon was awesome! Especially with the dance floor and DJ underneath it!

Let me know if you ever do plan for NYE trip - I may need to stop by!
Epcot for NewYears Eve looks wonderful!

The fireworks and all the different celebrations around WS would also be my way to spend the ringing in of a New Year!
It was great - maybe we need to do another mini-EPIC trip for NYE one year!

Day 5, January 1, 2020

Another early morning today, though a little later than the previous days as DHS was opening at 7am instead of the previous 6am. Dina and I were the only ones going for it today! And we were successful, though a BG number that would probably be mid-morning.

AB2VFhP.jpg
5c7CI5S.jpg

Rather than stick around, we headed back to the room (Dina finished packing as she was leaving this evening). Pretty sunrise though!

qXsPmeR.jpg

We decided to do a nice New Years Day brunch, at Topolino Terrace. For some reason Dina and I ubered over rather than skyliner it.

iwBjYC3.jpg
nuydr3f.jpg
32NDnEH.jpg
m2uUNOs.jpg
ykHJJCe.jpg

Upstairs, I still love the decorations here!

QRjxUAb.jpg
7JW5CsU.jpg
2hdQbjR.jpg
eKXy1ef.jpg
uKy8sHu.jpg
kSMKVPG.jpg

And its funny how they took the utensils from Animator’s Palate on the Disney cruise line, though it works for the breakfast theme!

MPZrMLL.jpg
45myE2u.jpg

The characters are just so so cute here!

ghwJ1xr.jpg
7CLVfsw.jpg
k1VWfz2.jpg
aR3ePP5.jpg
xJijUaK.jpg
qJ32nmF.jpg
lDpf6EG.jpg
ndb7rmj.jpg
vAMPR86.jpg
EcDRfnv.jpg

I had some fun with Donald, and he was not amused when I put my headband (which had chip and dale) in his apron!

GGTF2lM.jpg
S5u5WBn.jpg

It was a special New Years Day brunch, so I think they had a couple of extra dishes. And it included a mimosa. I loved the pastry basket so much (though they did use the typical paint buckets this day)! We had 2 baskets so everyone could get something they wanted, and I actually took the leftovers back to the hotel (everyone else was leaving) and snacked on them later!

RzcKeO7.jpg
5OmRfsN.jpg

For entrees, I got the Sour Cream Waffle (roasted apples, Chantilly, orange-maple syrup, with sausage). Dina got the Smoke Salmon (everything bagel, tomato, red onion, cream cheese, capers). Willis got the Lobster Benedict and Caviar (poached hen egg, English muffin, roasted potatoes, hollandaise, fines herbes). Not sure what Zach got, but it may have been a repeat of one of these! All very yummy! (And of course I've since learned there's an unwritten policy that they would have allowed us to get multiple entrees since it was a Prix Fixe (like at California Grill); it would have been fun to share another one or two to try them all out.)

HxHkgWU.jpg
ShvdrwQ.jpg
wwkKkpG.jpg

For a gift, we all were given a little bag with some macarons and chocolate and an exclusive pin. (I think the pins were originally for the Riveria NYE party the night before, but was happy to accept one today.)

WLRMjNT.jpg

After eating we all admired the gorgeous view from the patio, as well as got a group photo (one of the few on the trip).

18emyoP.jpg
jLeAEhJ.jpg
982GbM8.jpg
GKwslGh.jpg

Overall, a lovely time and then we said some goodbyes. Willis was heading home right afterwards and Zach was going back to regular life (though I would see him again on this trip)! I realize now this was the last time I saw Willis and we prob won't see each other again until our little band of Dissers go to Aulani in August!

During breakfast our RotR Boarding Group was called, so Dina and I headed over to DHS. Plenty of crowds today!

uXHDNRT.jpg
t8jVD84.jpg

And some more queue photos this time. Love all the details and props!

r3qwJLa.jpg
5Lwpw7s.jpg
Tm6NWYs.jpg
U54W4tI.jpg
TxoQCNQ.jpg
bY7Xzy7.jpg
RUz0Ri5.jpg

And briefing room and ITS. Love that the ride experience is so long!

Y02IHbe.jpg
hBFPXY1.jpg
jQFMgPa.jpg
hK8j0rO.jpg
UZTT9aa.jpg

And the amazing hanger bay!

VBmjiyM.jpg
wfasZiB.jpg

Another great ride!

Dina and I said our goodbyes. We didn’t know if we would cross paths before she left that evening (though we did end up seeing each other briefly in the hotel room right before she left). I think she was going to hop around to a couple different parks and from photopass I know she went to AK - Dina, were your FPs here too?

I went over to ride Alien Swirling Saucers. I think this was actually my first time riding it! Probably better lighting at night, though I still wouldn’t waste a fastpass on it…

FtaDquF.jpg
gcgjTW4.jpg
GZkjdWd.jpg
dJ9xb55.jpg
rDPJXkh.jpg
qLyb9hq.jpg

And some of the Christmas decorations remaining up in Toy Story Land.

Ic0lnny.jpg
Ph3tbeC.jpg
JdtyHke.jpg
hNDlcsU.jpg
P7TFwVO.jpg
AXEfQ87.jpg
U0Pbhwi.jpg
bbhQVEw.jpg

Waving hi to some of the characters (no way I was waiting in those crazy lines for them)

qeSRG4y.jpg
N7Njlpb.jpg

I liked the ornaments on Woody’s sign.

aYpE3El.jpg
wrC8ijD.jpg
EQjbwxs.jpg

And before I left the park I took some more photos of the Christmas decorations. (I assume I had some fastpasses here but was just sooo exhausted after the last couple days I needed to rest.)

Fln5E3q.jpg
tqXSiEI.jpg
KP4yQgF.jpg
FyQwRFO.jpg
PC8s1s2.jpg
gsoqdP2.jpg
EL54vLL.jpg
4YyLTgn.jpg
EKioMoY.jpg
mg3MdC3.jpg
n8W046p.jpg

And back to the hotel where I had some rest!

Finally, later it was time for dinner. I wasn’t sure where to go, but ended up deciding to check out Il Mulino, as I’ve heard good things about it and have never been. I also knew they had bar seating so hopefully I could walk-up.

First, some photos of the decorations at Boardwalk. And it’s good I did take them this day as they were gone the next!

RDQYntZ.jpg
SEok8K0.jpg
XobdEUD.jpg
xVbTtWv.jpg
uOhghgP.jpg
YvzXnh4.jpg
YFsSfKZ.jpg

And over to the Swan. I’ve been to the Dolphin for Shula’s, but never the Swan (of course I just took an exterior photo of the Swan, not the dolphin).

VgBqHCj.jpg
3sWRQLB.jpg

They still had their chocolate display up, though Santa looks a bit creepy!

x9dmxn3.jpg
cXZBUoz.jpg
gFHVmqE.jpg
1JyO8jk.jpg

And over to dinner, where I immediately found a bar spot. I actually don’t mind eating at bars when I’m solo as I like the community nature of it (I ended up chatting with the person next to me; it actually was a couple with a little kid and the kid did not want to stay downstairs, so one sat at the bar, ordered a meal and ate half, then went back up to their room to relieve their spouse, and the other one came down and finished the dish, lol!)

U3XcLFZ.jpg
s9e1M8o.jpg

Appetizer, calamari which was very good.

ULfmn5A.jpg

And it was fortunate I got that since the kitchen got insanely backed up and it took over an hour for my entrée to arrive afterwards! I didn’t complain, as I wasn’t starving and I just chilled on my phone. But eventually my food did come out, the mushroom rigatoni. It was good; not as good as my Topolino pasta, but still good. And because I had waited so long the manager came over and comped my entire meal! (I left the server a tip though since it wasn’t his fault.)

8CMFdwB.jpg
YjbtLi2.jpg

Some quick Boardwalk evening shots. And I discovered I could see the high bursts from the Epcot forever fireworks from my balcony!

QWxCgZF.jpg
Io2rad0.jpg

Coming up - The crowds just continue to build at Magic Kingdom!

During breakfast our RotR Boarding Group was called, so Dina and I headed over to DHS. Plenty of crowds today!

uXHDNRT.jpg
t8jVD84.jpg

And some more queue photos this time. Love all the details and props!

r3qwJLa.jpg
5Lwpw7s.jpg
Tm6NWYs.jpg
U54W4tI.jpg
TxoQCNQ.jpg
bY7Xzy7.jpg
RUz0Ri5.jpg

And briefing room and ITS. Love that the ride experience is so long!

Y02IHbe.jpg
hBFPXY1.jpg
jQFMgPa.jpg
hK8j0rO.jpg
UZTT9aa.jpg

And the amazing hanger bay!

VBmjiyM.jpg
wfasZiB.jpg

Another great ride!

Dina and I said our goodbyes. We didn’t know if we would cross paths before she left that evening (though we did end up seeing each other briefly in the hotel room right before she left). I think she was going to hop around to a couple different parks and from photopass I know she went to AK - Dina, were your FPs here too?
Maybe? I don’t remember, it was so long ago and I don’t have any pics on my phone after brunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter