Hilton Head and guests

KCSKCS

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am going to Hilton Head in July with my wife and kids. My sister and her small family will also be in Hilton Head at the same time, but not at DVC. Can they come and visit with me and as my guests use the pool and beach house if I am with them.

Thanks

Kevin

this should be no problem for you. the resort has a sort of gate arrangement at the entrance that you operate with your room card. there is an intercom there to the front desk, she just needs to announce herself as visiting you. if she has your room number it would be helpful. we had the same situation 2 yrs ago. i also went to the desk and got a parking pass for the beach house/palmetto dunes area for my sister.

have a great time!

You could also get another room key for your guest if you would like. Just tell them that another key is necessary and give it to your sister. We just got back on Sunday and I wish we did that with my parents. Just make sure that your sister calls you before she shows up. My brother just dropped by randomly one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter