Hillary Supporters unite....no bashing please! only smiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know ... I don't get paid the big bucks to come up with stuff like that :rotfl:. It just seemed to be more directed to gun rights advocates and not gun control advocates. I guess I would feel better if the inconsistency was the main point and not guns themselves and I just didn't "get" it.

That's a problem with any of these "flyers." There is only so much room on them to get your point across. You do the best you can and hope to offend as few people as possible. Of course some people in an adversarial situation are just looking to get offended.

A reminder to the OP, this thread is nearly at the 250 page limit, you might want to start a "part 2" thread and have the CB mods close this one :)

Thanks! I really didn't think you did, but I wanted it to be clear to other readers, KWIM :). I am also sorry that we disagree, but c'est la vie. We can't all agree on everything!
Agreed!

I don't know ... I don't get paid the big bucks to come up with stuff like that :rotfl:. It just seemed to be more directed to gun rights advocates and not gun control advocates. I guess I would feel better if the inconsistency was the main point and not guns themselves and I just didn't "get" it.

But no matter what the issue was someone was going to think it had some sort of hidden agenda. Replace gun control with pro-choice or an economic issue. It still works out to be the same.

The only thing different she could have done would have been to say something like "We know Obama is for gun control - so why did he say this?"
But even then I'm sure someone would have been offended.

I just can't come up with a wording that no one would have been offended. Especially when people are determined to be offended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter