HIFI. Resort Questions

leechie

Earning My Ears
we are staying at the HIFI on out trip in dec (6th.... 26th), and are a family of 2 adults and 3 DD'S ages 7,7, & 8 i have just read a thread on room request . can any one tell me their recommendations? we would prefer to be 'near the action' any info would be of great help. thank you.

you and your kids will love it mine did. Try to request a disney themed room to put you in the spirit. they also have race ca , coke-a-cola and others you can check their website. You should ask for a room by the zero-depth entry pool the other buildings are fine but they are near the lap pool and it is a bit of a walk if your kids want to use the 'fun' pool. Also, try to get a room on the lower floors as the elevators are a bit slow. Have a great trip!!!

Bldings 7 and 8 facing the pool are the best. Try to be on the lower floors because the elevators are extremely slow.

thank you for the reply. i have been to there web sight but can't find the email link any one have any suggestions?

if you are trying to reach the hotel directly the numbers I have are 1-877-387-5437 I used this to make my reservations for this november don't forget to get the buy one night get second free coupon you need the code FN and bring a copy of the coupon to check in or they will not give it to you the coupon link is on another thread just check the first few pages I got it here on tuesday. works out to 69.50/night which includes breakfast for the entire family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter