Hi there!

TheStarscream759

Mouseketeer
The name's Joseph but you can call me Starscream. I'm a 25 year old man from England, currently living in the south east part of the country in a small town called Maidenhead. I'm a huge disney nut when it comes to the movies, theme parks, cartoons, basically a disney fan in general. I'm currently in the process of doing another trip to Disneyland Paris and looking to make new friends while I'm here.

The name's Joseph but you can call me Starscream. I'm a 25 year old man from England, currently living in the south east part of the country in a small town called Maidenhead. I'm a huge disney nut when it comes to the movies, theme parks, cartoons, basically a disney fan in general. I'm currently in the process of doing another trip to Disneyland Paris and looking to make new friends while I'm here.

Welcome to the DIS. I really want to get over to DLP, but I am NOT going until the Phantom Manor is re-opened. They just pushed it back again!

Anyway, have fun on the boards. Make sure to check out the Other Lands section for an area focused on DLP as most of the board leans toward WDW planning. Have fun!

Welcome to the DIS. I really want to get over to DLP, but I am NOT going until the Phantom Manor is re-opened. They just pushed it back again!

Anyway, have fun on the boards. Make sure to check out the Other Lands section for an area focused on DLP as most of the board leans toward WDW planning. Have fun!
Hello there. I actually am lucky to have ridden on Phantom Manor before it closed for refurbishing, twice. I believe we do have a date for when it reopens.

Hello there. I actually am lucky to have ridden on Phantom Manor before it closed for refurbishing, twice. I believe we do have a date for when it reopens.

There was a date, but I read this morning it has been delayed. I wanted to go this year, but I must make sure Phantom Manor is open. I am a big Haunted Mansion fan, so I need to see this alternate take. I really do want to get to DLP though. I've been to Tokyo Disney and it was amazing, so now I want to go to all the others.

There was a date, but I read this morning it has been delayed. I wanted to go this year, but I must make sure Phantom Manor is open. I am a big Haunted Mansion fan, so I need to see this alternate take. I really do want to get to DLP though. I've been to Tokyo Disney and it was amazing, so now I want to go to all the others.
Well yes but I mean like the new date of when it reopens. The rest of the DLP community as well as myself did speculate that it would reopen early in the new year. Don't worry I'm pretty sure it'll reopen soon so the both of us can enjoy it. And also you went to Toyko Disneyland? Shweet!

Well yes but I mean like the new date of when it reopens. The rest of the DLP community as well as myself did speculate that it would reopen early in the new year. Don't worry I'm pretty sure it'll reopen soon so the both of us can enjoy it. And also you went to Toyko Disneyland? Shweet!

The article I saw said they did not have a new date yet, but it may be out there.

And yes, Tokyo Disney Resort is sweet - it's amazing! It kinda blows the US Disney parks out of the water, especially DisneySea. If you ever get the chance, check it out. It's well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!