Hi! Remember me?

EmmasGrammy

<font color=blue>To everyone else brave enough to
Stopped over here to request some pixie dust magic from all my dear friends on the Dis Boards. I was begining to get a grip on life again and then I lost my dear dear sister in Dec '05 and her daughter (my niece) in Feb '06 so still not quite our our feet yet. Couldn't get thru Xmas for our kids so I decided to take them on a cruise. DCL is too tender of a spot in my heart yet, so we booked on Princess. Yes, that 4/2 Star Princess cruise that caught fire. Don't know if God's sending a message or not. We just found out this morning that Princess canceled the 4/2 and we went to RCCL and found a cruise to accomodate our group. I just need some pixie dust to tell me we are doing the right thing.

You have all been so very good to our family! Especially Verandah Man, Shirley and Grumbo. Thank you all and please keep our family in your prayers. I love you all.

Thanks, Lynda

{{{hugs}}} I started lurking and posting shortly after you left but I read your story. {{{{hugs}}}} I know that so many people here on DisBoards have you embraced in their hearts and will be so excited to see a post from you. I'm sorry that you've suffered even more loss. {{{hugs}}}}

I was another who started lurking right around when you left. :grouphug: I just wanted to say hi and I am sending you pixie dust for your trip.

How wonderful to see you again! Much pixie dust pixiedust: and prayers. You are doing the right thing...and you'll have a blessed time!!

You deserve a double dose of prayers and pixie dust. I hope your cruise gives you some time to heal and to have fun with those you love. pixiedust: pixiedust:

Hugs and Pixie Dust!

A Mutal friend send his too!

Sent you an email as to where to find him!

j

Lynda - so nice it see you posting here again. Here's a double does of pixie dust that your cruise is a wonderful healing time for you and your family.

pixiedust:pixiedust:

Glad to see you back. I have thought of you, and hoped you were doing better. I'm so sorry about your sister and neice. I think that doing a cruise with your family is a great idea, and I'm sending you heaps of pixiedust:

Definitely go on the RCCL and have a wonderful time with your family! Please let us know when you get back!

You are in my thoughts & prayers often. Thank goodness you were scheduled for the 4/2 cruise. Will continue to keep you in my prayers & hope that you can find Pixie Dust no matter which cruise you go on. (((HUGS))) Hope that you will stop in more often. :)

Oh I do remember you, as you and your family are often in my thoughts. Here is a ton of pixie dust coming your way for a safe and exciting cruise for all of you. Please don't be a stranger, we are still the same nutty disney loving people on these boards and we have missed you. Have a wonderful vacation

Lynda,
I just prayed for you and your family and will continue to do so. Hopefully very soon, you will begin to feel the warmth of all our prayers wash over you. You are right to try and find joy in your lfe again. Hang in there.
Jennifer

So wonderful to hear from you again. I still chuckle when I remember your MayDay Falls story! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You have had so much to deal with and continue to be strong. Here is mucho pixie dust for you and your family to have a peaceful cruise and continue on your path to healing. :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust: :wizard: pixiedust:

It is so great to see you on the boards again! I think about you so often. I hope that all of you have a wonderful cruise. I am sending lots of pixie dust your way! :wizard:

Hi Lynda. :wave: I sure do remember you, and it is good to hear from you again.

You have had such great loss, I pray for this cruise to be a very special time for your family. You all sure do need and deserve it! :grouphug:

:wave2: of course we remember you! i know i for one will never forget your wonderful story about going down the water slide :blush: :lmao: its saved on my favorites list, i go to it whenever i need a really good laugh.
i am so sorry to hear that your family has suffered even more loss. you must be a ball of nerves, so i say go on your rccl cruise and i hope you have a great time. you deserve it :goodvibes
:grouphug: :wizard:

My dear friend,
You will never ever know how many times I think of you each day and in fact this past Sunday, I dedicated a bouquet of flowers in your children's name - I donate a bouquet every Sunday to a church in downtown Cocoa Beach and every week I put a name of the bouquet for special prayers - I picked you this past Sunday and asked the pastor for special prayers for you, Michael and David. I have wanted to call you so many times, but knew that when you was ready, you would let us know. I am so very sorry about your losses, but know pixie dust and prayers have been sent your way.
Please keep in touch for you know all of us love and care.
Your friend always
Shirley and Norm

Lynda and family... still in our thoughts and prayers. I learned SO much from your postings... thank you! I hope you have many, many blessings and some pixiedust: in your future.

Welcome home Lynda - we missed you. I have tears in my eyes while writing this - it's so tender to me still to see you. I want to hug you from here in Massachusetts. Know you are always welcome here to just laugh, no need to dwell. But we all embrace you and are here to help or heal whatever you need.
:hug:

I think you are doing the right thing - I don't think God is sending you a message beyond your guadrian angel keeping you off that ship and sending you onto another one. Have a great cruise! :wave::sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter