Hi!! New to all of this and need some help!

Queenbee025

Earning My Ears
We are planning our honeymoon in disneyworld in November 2007...We think we are pretty solid of the poloynisian resort (sorry for the spelling) however everything else is a blur..WE NEED SOME HELP AND ADVICE...we want this to be a romantic and budget friendly honeymoon, any help and advice is needed!!! THANKS!!!!

Congratulations !

Do you have anything specific ? Dining etc

We had our "honeymoon" dinner at Royal Table inside Cinderella's castle in Magic Kingdom theme park. We got some nice gifts at the end of the meal since i mentioned
this was for our honeymoon when i made the reservation.

Feel free to ask.

A few things off the top of my head...

Carriage rides (fort wilderness or Port Orleans). I think they're $35.00 for 30-60 minutes or so.

Watching the MK fireworks from the beach of the Polynesian (perhaps cuddling in a hammock?) - Free :)

Will you have the DDP? If so, perhaps try Citricos (sp?) at the Grand Floridian (romantic...few kids...dress code (no tank tops and shorts, is what I was told last time)...SO much cheaper than Victoria & Alberts...and really yummy)...and then a walk along the beach.

Even though it can be sorta crowded, I love just floating around the lazy river at one of the water parks (especially Typhoon Lagoon) with my S.O. holding hands so we don't get seperated. So relaxing.

I Love going to Ghiradelli's and having hot cocoa and chocoltae covered strawberries.. That is so nice to do.... Check out the fireworks if you are staying at the Poly. You can see the fireworks of MK on the beach area..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter