Hi from PA

It's supposed to "feel" like -6 degrees tonight so I had to look and of coarse 60's to high 70's for the next 2 weeks in Orlando! So not fare!

I'm also just North of Philly, Upper Dublin to be exact. I can't wait for our trip in April. I like it cold, but this is ridiculous...lol

mickeywelcome2.gif

Such a large PA crowd here. I see, Reading, Boyertown, etc... we are from Exeter. We were in WDW 1/23-1/30 and we had about 3 80 degree days in a row there... as the rest were in the mid 70's.

I was on the phone with my neighbor when I was in WDW telling him where my snowblower was for the storm that hit while we were gone and my inside temp gauge said 76. It was so neat.

We want to go back soon!

We hit 58 degrees today here! Wasnt it great....not quite FL weather, but I will take it:)

Wow. I don't even think I remember what 60 feels like. If we hit 60, I may just have to open the pool.

Hi all, I am from PA too. Been a member of dis for quite some time now. Planning our 6th trip to Disney for 2010. Long time off, but I lurk the disboards even when not planning a trip.

Me too! Swoyersville to be exact!

I grew up in Forty Fort!! :)

BTW, to the OP...my daughter goes to school in Glenside (Arcadia).

We just got back from WDW. Crowds weren't too bad at all. Weather wasn't the greatest, but that's ok, we weren't there to swim and suntan!

I know I can't wait!!! I am PA but now live in west central PA. We used to live outside Philly near Phoexniville.

Hubby was born in East Brady and has family all over PA...Pittsburgh, State College, Titusville, and a bunch of others. I can't keep track of everyone!

I'm also from outside of philly, northeast to be exact. Lovely weather we have had the past coulple of days. Wish it would stay this way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter