Hi Friends!

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
I'm really sorry I've been MIA for awhile! I miss you all!

I am going through a lot of changes at work (which includes less time to check in here) and am seriously thinking about retiring due to the problems there :eek: (told you I was old!). Then you will have to deal with me all of the time. It's very scary to think about NOT having to get up each day and go to work. I've done it for 30 years and not sure if I know how to give it up. I'm also excited about the change and looking forward to spending more time with my DD.

I just wanted to check in and tell you I am still doing ok on Atkins. I'm starting to have a difficult time on the weekends again, then I spend half the following week trying to lose what I gained over the weekend. :rolleyes:

(((hugs))) and remember, although I'm not here as much, I think about all of you often. :)

I hope those work issues get ironed out soon.

Don't say you're old...I'm older than you ;)

Hey Kelsie!:wave: Glad to see you checking in!! We miss you, hurry back soon!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter