HHN website

you said you were staying on site.
you can use the onsite hotel entrance to enter the park at 6:00 pm without a day ticket.

you show your hotel card key and your hhn ticket to use this entrance.
much better than standing in the mile long line at the entrance gate.
if you are a hotel guest on the 24th only, you can still use this entrance on the 25th.
hotel perk valid for day you check in and day you check out.

SWEEEEEEEEEET! I like the sound of that!!! Thanks, Mac!

Mr Mad, once you are in the park you can show your park ticket and buy the S&S discounted ticket.

it doesn't have to be used on the day you buy it.

facebook announced Walking Dead and i just wondered what took them so long.
i'ts not like it was a secret to anyone.

Does the Undercover tourist combo ticket for US/IOA/HHN allow you to stay in the park for early entry to Halloween Horror Nights, like the Stay and Scream ticket does? Or will you have to exit the park at closing, and wait outside the gate until 6:30 PM each night?

Does the Undercover tourist combo ticket for US/IOA/HHN allow you to stay in the park for early entry to Halloween Horror Nights, like the Stay and Scream ticket does? Or will you have to exit the park at closing, and wait outside the gate until 6:30 PM each night?
As long as you have a valid ticket for HHN on the night you want to go and you are in the park during the day, you may stay. It doesn't matter where you purchased the theme park tickets.

One more house announced soon!!!:hyper:

"You thought it was over, but we're going to reveal one more house before the week ends..."

One more house announced soon!!!:hyper:

"You thought it was over, but we're going to reveal one more house before the week ends..."

Awesome :thumbsup2

With today being Friday does that mean today??

Awesome :thumbsup2

With today being Friday does that mean today??

I was hoping the same thing but I guess technically it could be up until midnight tomorrow. Usually though they release it soon after posting a tease so lets hope for today! :)

it is official now.
check out the hhn website.

alice cooper maze will be in orlando for hhn.

Orlando and Hollywood are getting an Alice house the one I mentioned above will be in Hollywood and Orlando is getting Welcome to my nightmare that Hollywood had last year.

Anyone experience that last year?

Metro, I feel like you so far. Hope we hear more exciting news soon.

i read on fb how some homies went to the hhn in CA and discussed alice cooper thing they did there last year.

some are excited and some weren't with the house.
kind of mixed feelings that it will be brought to UO.

guess we all will find out when hhn begins this year.

I may be in the minority here;)but am absolutely psyched to see :worship:Alice joining TWD at HNN:hyper::woohoo:, just hope they don't dumb vibe down.

Appears as though U marketing is going after fresh meat, they already know they have the faithful coming back every year. They're savvy enough to go after a different market with the two additions = boomers with disposable income to burn. Impulse trip or even if already planning a combo WDW/HP focused visit this announcement is within WDW cancellable package time frame.:rolleyes1It could be the tipping point for guests to revise their plans & allocate a larger % of their budget at U or even skip the other park entirely.

My DD is an Alice Cooper fanatic - last year she was SO excited to see the ads for the Alice Cooper HH, only to be devastated when she discovered it was for the California park. Needless to say this is good news in our house, as she's too terrified to do any houses with zombie themes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter