HHN Universal Orlando Private R.I.P. Tour, 10/30/22 - FULL

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
UPDATE: 9/20/22
My Tour Group is now full. I will not be accepting anyone else.
Thanks for your interest!

Hey Halloween Horror Night fans!

I’m hosting a private “Rest in Peace” (RIP) Tour on Oct 30th and there are 4 open spots left.

How would you like to join our laidback group of 6? Our priority will be to get the most fright for the night.

We’re skipping the lines, touring the houses at least twice, getting reserved up front seats for the shows and walking through the Sinster Scare Zones. Since fright is our goal, we’re skipping the little stops at the multiple food and drink kiosks to stay focused on the houses. Plus there will be food and drink at the start and mid-way through.

So are you and your family/friends ready to join the spookfest fun? PM me your request to join!

$383 per person, payable via PayPal
Event admission is not included in the price. Separate Halloween Horror Nights event admission is required for all R.I.P. Tour experiences AND must be valid for the same calendar day as the R.I.P. Tour ticket.
Ticket Price for October 30, 2022 - All Ages $79.99 $85.99 another increase $90.99 per ticket, plus tax at Universal Orlando
1663612746061.png

Last edited:
We'll meet up at 5:30pm
1662236509798.png

Head on over to the arches, once there look for this handy sign and head to the fountain. Once the group is together, we'll meet the tour guide and pick up our R.I.P. Tour credential, lanyard and pin (one each per guest).

Then we'll make our way to the Pre-Tour Reception in Cafe La Bamba. This is a nice perk which includes hot & cold appetizers which is enough to make a meal of, assorted pastries, hot & cold beverages. There should be enough time to look around, mingle with the fabulous Scareactors and other photo opportunities.

1662236828932.png
2021 photos

Finally the spookfest fun begins!

Last edited:
Private R.I.P. Tour includes:

Priority UNLIMITED V.I.P. entry
to haunted houses.

My Universal Photos 3-Day photo package (Photo package entitlement starts on day of R.I.P. Tour)
The My Universal Photos 3-Day Photo Package includes: unlimited digital downloads of your theme park photos from participating locations within Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay for three (3) consecutive days starting on the day of the R.I.P. Tour (separate theme park admission ticket required); one (1) 4x6 and one (1) 5x7 photo print. My Universal Photos account is required to access digital downloads. The Amazing Pictures Mobile App is provided by Colorvision International Inc. and is subject to additional terms and conditions. Data rates and other charges may apply. Please check with your carrier.​

Reserved seating at select event show(s) during the tour

Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credential, lanyard and pin (one each per guest)

Complimentary Valet Parking (one (1) vehicle based on availability and advance purchase) - which is still available, first come, first served.

Universal Express Unlimited ride access (with R.I.P. credential) at all participating rides & attractions for the date of their tour (valid upon check-in at VIP Experience lobby to be used before or after tour during normal event operating hours; excludes Halloween Horror Nights haunted houses)

Event ends at 2pm.

WARNING: EVENT MAY BE TOO INTENSE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. NO COSTUMES OR COSTUME MASKS ALLOWED.

Last edited:
We'll be here,

Front of the line at TEN Houses!
1662243677281.png

here

Best seats in the house during two stellar shows!
1662243695635.png

and here

Enjoying five fabulous Sinister Scare Zones!
1662243731257.png

but NEVER here! Nope!

1662245199105.png

Last edited:

Hi, sorry for the question here. I followed your chat in 2018 for MNSSHP. We are returning this year for the first time since then but booked HHN at Universal. Do you have or can recommend an specific chat for that? Thanks! The VIP tour sound great. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Hi, sorry for the question here. I followed your chat in 2018 for MNSSHP. We are returning this year for the first time since then but booked HHN at Universal. Do you have or can recommend an specific chat for that? Thanks! The VIP tour sound great. Hope you have a wonderful time!

Welcome back!

Here's the Official HHN 2022 thread: Direct Link

And here's the 2022 HHN Guest List thread: Direct Link

Hope you have a great time.

I am also one of the group, who are already on this tour for 10/30.

Travelling from the UK, since the "before times" to Orlando. My very first "private tour", but I have participated in public RIP tours over the years. In fact, I have a public RIP booked for the 31st. Halloween baby!

Just trying to help keep it bumped. We are a lovely bunch -- please join!!!

xx
M

Hope you guys fill 'er up! The RIP tour is truly the best & sounds like you've got a good group going.

Also to note how much walking the RIP tour saves, since you can cut through non-public areas to directly access houses.

I saw on a HHN FB page that a group with a private RIP tour hit a record number of times visiting houses this past weekend. They visited the houses a total of 36 times!!! :yay: :flower1::worship: I know we will not come near that but WOW!!!

Our Private RIP Tour Price has gone down!
It was $4,046 (4/01/22) and it's now $3832.94 (9/19/22)
We are locked in at $383 per person! For those who paid the higher price you will get a cash refund on the night of our party.

For anyone interested in joining our group, you'll pay $383 per person and there are 4 spots open!

Just remember, you still need to purchase a HHN admission ticket for Oct 30th.

Our Private RIP Tour Price has gone down!
It was $4,046 (4/01/22) and it's now $3832.94 (9/19/22)
We are locked in at $383 per person! For those who paid the higher price you will get a cash refund on the night of our party.

For anyone interested in joining our group, you'll pay $383 per person and there are 4 spots open!

Just remember, you still need to purchase a HHN admission ticket for Oct 30th.
WOOOOHOOO!

Hey Ted & Family
1663626637231.png

:welcome: to the group and back to the DIS!

Last edited:
@TAnsley this thread is for us but we actually have a private PM/conversation which is invite only. It's that little envelope next to your name..
1663729859294.png

I've tried twice, I'm not sure it if working. Let me know and we'll get a moderator involved. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!