HHN Universal Orlando Private R.I.P. Tour, 10/30/22 - FULL

@TAnsley this thread is for us but we actually have a private PM/conversation which is invite only. It's that little envelope next to your name..
View attachment 703908

I've tried twice, I'm not sure it if working. Let me know and we'll get a moderator involved. :thumbsup2
I think you have to have 10 posts before you can take part in private conversations.

So glad you got the tour filled up!
Have fun everybody! :jumping1:

I think you have to have 10 posts before you can take part in private conversations.

So glad you got the tour filled up!
Have fun everybody! :jumping1:
Thanks buddy!

@TAnsley has been a member since 2003. I think when an account has been dormant things may have changed and/or the many updates the DIS has had in the past 19 years could have very well affected his account. One way or another, we'll get it fixed! :thumbsup2

This is just a placement for my 2023 Private HHN Tour

The placement is for those who have already contacted me and a place to post all things relevant to our party. Private conversations stay on the PM but this is for us!​

Date of Event: October ??, 2023.
Time
: 5:30pm

Attendees:
  • FoxC63 - 3 Adults
  • Ta.Ham1989 - 2 or 3 Adults
  • TAnsley - 3 or 4 Adults
  • Wembleygal - 1 Adult
Basic Rules:
  • We must have 10 people, if not we share the cost of the 10th person or allow one more person to join our group.
  • As soon as tickets become available, you will need to send the funds to me via PayPal Family & Friends.
  • If the Tour price goes down like it did last year (2022) you will get a cash refund of the difference on the night of our event.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter