Hey Mom, Do I get to be the line leader again? A PTR…(My TR has started! - 6/1)

:lmao:That's pretty funny!

Your Disney night sounds like fun---You're so lucky to have such good friends who share your excitement for all things Disney!

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :)

It was a lot of fun! I am definitely blessed that I have so many people around me that share the same love for WDW that we do.

I did have a wonderful day! I hope you did as well.

Looks like a fun night! I can't believe you guys are leaving so soon!only one more disney night...:mickeyjum
great job on the meatballs Randy!:thumbsup2 and those dog bones too cute you guys did a great job!

It was lots of fun! Last DIsney night is this weekend. It will definitely be lots of fun!

Well, here it is. My last installment of my TR. Just in time too...we hit single digits in the morning.

After dinner at Chef Mickey's, we went back to Kidani and packed up before doing some final exporing around Kidani.

The next morning, we woke up to pack everything in the truck and leave Kidani Village for a full year. Before we left to go home though, we had plans to have one more meal. We drove over to the Beach Club to have breakfast at Cape May. Now, I have very low expectations when it comes to breakfast buffets in DIsney. They often serve the same stuff. However, this one was really good. I love smoked salmon and bagels. They had an entire bar of it. I was in heaven.

We were visited byt Minnie, DOnald, and Goofy in their beach attire. The place is so small that the characters actually spent more time with each of us. We had a lot of fun and would visit Cape May again.

DSC01209_edited-1.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01216_edited-1.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

There are sandcastles all over the restaurant. I loved it!

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

DSC01231.jpg

After breakfast, I tried to get Bryan to linger at the Beach Club as long as possible, but he was anxious to get back on the road to start the trek back home. We sadly left WDW...HOWEVER, as you all know we'll be back next weekend. We are so looking forward to it!

Yay! That's great that Cooper hits the 40" mark! It was those silly tonsils - all his energy was going towards fighting off the germs that get caught in them, but now that they're gone, he can concentrate on growing! OK, at least that's my non MD opinion. :laughing:

I love the photo of the boys in the silver Mickey Ears...brings back many memories for me of standing in them waiting and waiting while my mom got me and my sister posed right, at the same time. :rotfl:

My grandmother and I ate at Cape May last November and think it's somewhat under-rated. It was easy to get a last minute ADR to, the food was good, and the character interaction was great! We went at 10:30, so the place was clearing out, but the characters came by to see us 3 times! And well, anywhere with bagels and smoked salmon is going to attract a pair of Jews. :rotfl: That was originally why I picked it over the other resort character breakfasts!

I really enjoyed your TR and can't wait to start reading a new one!

It's great that we're so close to going to Disney but it's also sad to read about last days on trips.

I just love how Goofy's life vest is way to small for him. It's cracking me up! :rotfl:

Love the last TR! We stayed at BCV for Christmas, we ate at cape may a few times, it is fantastic! Love the last set of pics, awesome tans! Can't wait to get tanned up again in 10 days!!! This update is being sent from the deliberation room as I am doing day 2 of jury duty. Tomorrow morning please join me in the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!

Yay! That's great that Cooper hits the 40" mark! It was those silly tonsils - all his energy was going towards fighting off the germs that get caught in them, but now that they're gone, he can concentrate on growing! OK, at least that's my non MD opinion. :laughing:

I love the photo of the boys in the silver Mickey Ears...brings back many memories for me of standing in them waiting and waiting while my mom got me and my sister posed right, at the same time. :rotfl:

My grandmother and I ate at Cape May last November and think it's somewhat under-rated. It was easy to get a last minute ADR to, the food was good, and the character interaction was great! We went at 10:30, so the place was clearing out, but the characters came by to see us 3 times! And well, anywhere with bagels and smoked salmon is going to attract a pair of Jews. :rotfl: That was originally why I picked it over the other resort character breakfasts!

I really enjoyed your TR and can't wait to start reading a new one!

I truly believe that if he hadn't had his tonsils taken out then there would have been no way that he would have a chance to ride what he wants to ride. I just wish we would have gotten them out sooner.

I look forward to the idea that one day my boys will have memories sitting in those ears, and one day will put their children in them as well.

I love that salmon and bagel bar there. That's all I need to eat. So yummy!

I can't wait to make more memeories and share them with all of you!

It's great that we're so close to going to Disney but it's also sad to read about last days on trips.

I just love how Goofy's life vest is way to small for him. It's cracking me up! :rotfl:

I know! The end of TRs are so sad. It seems like that trip is officially over when you have nothing else to report about it.

I thought the same thing. It's so small on him. Too funny...

Love the last TR! We stayed at BCV for Christmas, we ate at cape may a few times, it is fantastic! Love the last set of pics, awesome tans! Can't wait to get tanned up again in 10 days!!! This update is being sent from the deliberation room as I am doing day 2 of jury duty. Tomorrow morning please join me in the SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!

Thanks Randy! I hope you are enjoying fulfilling your civic duty! I really need another tan right now. I am so pasty. UGH...I will certainly join in on your single digit dance tomorrow. I am dancing every day now!

So, we are now in the single digits! I have been dancing all day about this. We are all getting so excited. My BFF came over to the house this evening. She gave me my highlights. They look very nice if I can say so myself. I'll let you see it when I post pictures from our last meal on Saturday night.

I bought my pack of bottled water. They were on sale this week at Target.

I have been making stacks of clothes for me to figure out what I am packing. My two dresses and my pair of shorts came in on Monday from Old Navy. The camera and new memory card will be here likely tomorrow.

I am bringing the boys for their haircuts on Saturday. They are both in desperate need for the cut right now.

We just need to get our breakfast foods and we will be ready to go. I guess I'll pick those up when I go grocery shopping on Sunday.

sounds like you guys are wrapping it up! :woohoo:
I can't wait to hear about your trip and how Cooper makes out! just be sure to tell him to stand tall and he will be fine! It's so fun to take them on the big rides to see their expression...Ashton seemed a little scared on some of the rides but was ready to go back for more....

So, we are now in the single digits! I have been dancing all day about this. We are all getting so excited. My BFF came over to the house this evening. She gave me my highlights. They look very nice if I can say so myself. I'll let you see it when I post pictures from our last meal on Saturday night.

I bought my pack of bottled water. They were on sale this week at Target.

I have been making stacks of clothes for me to figure out what I am packing. My two dresses and my pair of shorts came in on Monday from Old Navy. The camera and new memory card will be here likely tomorrow.

I am bringing the boys for their haircuts on Saturday. They are both in desperate need for the cut right now.

We just need to get our breakfast foods and we will be ready to go. I guess I'll pick those up when I go grocery shopping on Sunday.

This is about where we are too. I'm excited about our last Disney night but I'm also sad.

We're almost there!!! :thumbsup2

Sorry Megan, I thought I had commented on Cape May the other day but I don't see my post, so I apologize. Cape May looks neat. I can't wait to try it out. I have to say, you all look a lot happier on your last day than I do. On my last day I'm tripping over my bottom lip. :laughing:

Hooray for Single Digits!! We just hit ours this morning! I have soooo much to do and so little time to get it done in! :scared1:

OH YEAH... YOU KNOW IT.. TIME FOR

THE SINGLE DIGIT DANCE, BABY

:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

AND THEN THERE WERE 9!!!!!!!!!

Chase's haircut, Check, Zach and myself's haircut.. tomorrow.. check.. making sure I still fit in all my bathing suits for the upcoming trip- this weekend.. final Disney Dinner at Megan's house, Saturday.. only 5 more days with students, and 6 total.. CHECK.. boarding on Southwest Airlines next Saturday to go to the happiest place on Earth, and have the time of our lives BIG.. FAT CHECK COMING SOON!!!
OH YEAH BABY... LIFE IS GOOD!!!! :banana::love::cloud9:

Yay for the Cape May bkfst-we have a ressie there SOON :)

Randy, are ya a little excited?? :)

SINGLE DIGITS

sounds like you guys are wrapping it up! :woohoo:
I can't wait to hear about your trip and how Cooper makes out! just be sure to tell him to stand tall and he will be fine! It's so fun to take them on the big rides to see their expression...Ashton seemed a little scared on some of the rides but was ready to go back for more....

YEP! Everything is wrapping up right now. The boys are beyond excited right now. They are so cute.

I can't wait to share my story with you all when we return!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter