Hey Mom, Do I get to be the line leader again? A PTR…(My TR has started! - 6/1)

Update for Megan - they are currently enjoying EPCOT. They drove into lake city around 10 pm last night, and are now having a blast!
We are now at the airport about to fly into Orlando!!! Life is GREAT!!

We are back! We drove into town last night around 1 AM. We had an awesome time! I can't wait to tell everyone about it. I'll be starting my TR in the next day or so. I have a ton to show. Our final picture count was 1,705. I'll be sure to post the link as soon as I start the TR.

Welcome home Megan!! I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up! Glad you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :goodvibes

Welcome home Megan! Glad you had a safe trip home.

I hate that we didn't get a chance to meet during our trip--Maybe next time! ;)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip---You will write a trip report, won't you???

Welcome Home Megan! It was fun to run into you at the KV pool! Let me know when you start your TR!! :goodvibes

Thanks Leanne! It was nice to meet up with you and your family as well.

Welcome home Megan!! I'm sorry we didn't get to meet up! Glad you had a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :goodvibes

Thanks Becky! I was sad I wasn't able to meet up with you either. Maybe some day.

Welcome home Megan! Glad you had a safe trip home.

I hate that we didn't get a chance to meet during our trip--Maybe next time! ;)

Can't wait to hear all about your trip---You will write a trip report, won't you???

Hey Michelle! I'm sorry we couldn't meet up. It just ended up being so long of a day that we just couldn't go anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter