Hey Disney, While Not Sailing, would you PLEASE...

I though of another one...please replace the curtains in the rooms. Those striped curtains are very dated and make me feel like I’m in a circus tent. Those curtains are the only design touch I truly disliked on the ship.

I though of another one...please replace the curtains in the rooms. Those striped curtains are very dated and make me feel like I’m in a circus tent. Those curtains are the only design touch I truly disliked on the ship.
I just don't think they are necessary. I realize its to give some level of privacy between sleeping sections, but you signed up to share a stateroom with these people and you don't have curtains around the beds in almost every hotel room on the planet. Just keep the curtains that block the outside light from coming in and scrap the other ones. Removing them will make the space feel bigger

I just don't think they are necessary. I realize its to give some level of privacy between sleeping sections, but you signed up to share a stateroom with these people and you don't have curtains around the beds in almost every hotel room on the planet. Just keep the curtains that block the outside light from coming in and scrap the other ones. Removing them will make the space feel bigger

I haven't sailed with my child yet (was supposed to in August, boo), but I definitely want to keep some way to separate the sleeping areas so I don't distract him while he naps/sleeps.

Here, I was thinking that the curtain should go right to the wall around the queen bed so (older) kids can get to the bathroom without distracting mom and dad. They get pulled back through the day, so it's only at night that you get that feeling of privacy.

I would hope a refresh of those would come when the rooms are refreshed. Can't argue with the big top idea though. I have found a lot of those curtains to be damaged in some way or another also. Out of the 6 cruises we've done, 5 have been damaged (and the other one, the room didn't have a curtain so that can't count)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!