Hey Beauty, speaking of wrestling?

Disney845

I miss my custom tags
Have you seen Vengence on pay-per-view? Don't get mad, but I never knew who this Kurt guy you are so crazy about was till I saw that he was going to be on that show. I didn't watch it, just saw the preview. It was about $30 I think to order (I could be confusing it with something else). I know they said it would be on again in some replay so others could catch it. Just thought I would let you know. Don't know if it is already been played.

Yes I did see Vengence!! I'm lucky enough to have a husband who is the technician for our local cable company so we get a ;) very good deal on pay per views. It wouldn't matter...lol...I would order them anyway. Yes sadly Kurt is bald not although he doesn't look bad bald I do like him with his hair! But I am still loyal...lol. Vengence clips are played during Raw and Smackdown....it was actually a pretty good pay per view. Thanks for thinking about me....so did you think my Kurt was a cutie?

Hehe, he isn't exactly my type! I don't watch wrestling either, but saw that clip on the preview. We get a good price on the pay-per-view too ;) (hehe). It is sad though when you have watched all of them and have to wait weeks for something good to come out again.

I watch WWE all the time..LOL...Raw on Monday night and then Smackdown on Thursday plus all the little shows in between. You know its funny I never thought I would watch wrestling....actually thought it was really red neckish until I started watching...now I'm hooked. I swear its just another big old soap opera with really good looking men......and I have always been addicted to my soaps:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I guess it can be addicting. I have never been a soap opera fan...wait I did like Sisters a lot, but is that considered a soap it was an evening show. I think it was....oh well. I never watched daytime soaps. I have a few addictions when it comes to TV but I try to restrain myself. I love Trading Spaces, but don't ever seem to be home on Saturday to watch the new episode, sometimes I watch the weekly reruns. I used to be the biggest fan in the whole wide world for the X-Files, but I got over that really quick when it went so far down hill. I am a proponent of leaving on a highnote, not dragging your bum through the dirt and dissassociating all your favorite fans. Now the only show I care about being home on time for is the Mole. I have also been suckered into watching Houston Medical because it comes on after the Mole and we just sit there mesmerized and decide not to change the channel! ;)

LOL! I totally LOVE TRADING SPACES! I watch it daily...it comes on at 3 although they are early reruns I still haven't seen them all. These are the ones with Alex instead of Paige. I could watch that show all day. John (my DH) rolls his eyes every time we are switching through and its on cause he knows thats it...I'm watching it.

Oh I have always watched soaps...night and day. I started watching As the World Turns and Guiding Light when I was a toddler....my grandmother watched and I have watched ever since.

One of my favorite shows ever was Beverly Hills 90210...I loved Knots Landing, Party of Five and can even remember back to Heart to Heart. So I guess wrestling fit right on in. Its actually the only night time show I watch with the exception of Big Brother 3...oh and I loved the Amazing Race when it was on...but wrestling is the only thing I HAVE to be home for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter