• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey, Baboo...

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
Were you able to locate a hotel room in Mississauga for the 2nd weekend in April? Both hockey mom and I will be there for the OWHA provincial championships and it would be kinda cool (no pun intended) to hold a DIS-meet at an arena. :cool:

- Mike

I have a permanent room in Mississauga, at "Hotel MIL"
I might as well follow the rest of the Peter-patch crowd

Hi Mike! Sorry I missed this before. I ran into Sherry (Hockey Mom) at an arena tonight and she told me it was here. We couldn't get rooms there that weekend, so we're going to Barrie instead. The conference this spring will be held there, so it gives the board a chance to check out all the facilities etc. ahead of time. I'd much rather be at the Stage West than a Holiday Inn in Barrie, but it wasn't to be this time. Oh well!:( ;) I hope that you all have a great tournament and get a chance to meet up with each other. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter