Hertz manager special

Yes, both Terminal A and Terminal B have pick up for Hertz. I recommend putting your flight info into the reservation so you don't have to schlep your stuff any farther than necessary.
I avoided doing this because we are not going straight to the hertz rental car pickup after we land. We’re actually staying overnight at the Hyatt inside the airport. Which one would you say is closest?

I avoided doing this because we are not going straight to the hertz rental car pickup after we land. We’re actually staying overnight at the Hyatt inside the airport. Which one would you say is closest?
We didn’t use Hertz, but stayed at the Hyatt, met the rest of our party where Southwest exits on the A side and went down to baggage, which was the furthest to the right off the escalator. I then went to Thrifty as they waited, which was on the opposite end of the terminal. The first rental company I remember passing was Hertz. BTW, there was no line at 9 am for Hertz (I originally had a Hertz reservation). I had a 20 minute wait for Thrifty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter