Hershey/Southwest Promo Cerificate Still Not Here?

piratejacksmom

Earning My Ears
On October 18th I sent in my request for 4 sets of certificates. I received 3 and in the meantime sent out the one more request. I received that one within a few weeks. I still have not received one of the first ones (mine, actually). I called the 800 number someone posted and spoke with Kim about 6-8 weeks ago. I was told the last one would be found and sent. Still nothing after several more calls. Is there another phone number? Has anyone else had a lost one turn up? I am getting frustrated!! Any help from someone who has had this problem solved would be helpful!!o

PirateJacksMom

'71-Fort Wilderness
'72-Comtemporary
'80,'85,'86,'93-offsite
'92-Dixie Landings
'95-Grand Floridian
'99-Contemporary
'99-Vero Beach
99/00 New Years Eve Dixie Landings
2000-Poly Concierge
Nov. 11 2000 7 Day DCL!
Feb. 2001 Coronado Springs
Oct. 27 2001 7 Day Halloween Cruise!!

Hey its me again, Piratesjackmom, im still waiting for all of mine, i mailed the first two on Dec. 11, and 3 more in the next 3 weeks, I have made three phones calls, no certificates yet. My friend sent in four Dec. 18 and received one GC in about two weeks, thats it, no more? When i called today they said they were swamped with upcs, it would take a while longer. Im keeping my fingers crossed. Magic7-7-01?

We mailed 8 the first week of January and we received all 8 this Monday!! I thought it would take longer. Hope you see your's soon!

Still waiting, since Dec. 11. I received a letter with 1/2 upcs saying that i only used one name. Returned next day with another name, sent three more after Dec. and still nothing. Should I be worried? My friend sent in 4 Dec. 18, received one GC only? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Well, im still waiting called customer service again today, 3rd time nothing yet. ANyone else? Its been 3 months on the 11th. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I had to reply as I'm relieved to know that others are still waiting for some of their certs. In late October, I mailed in upcs for me and my DH (in the SAME envelope). I received my certs in December, but not my DHs. I've called Hershey's Jan, Feb, and March and have been told that inquirys are posted/given to the clearance center that's handling this deal. Also, was told there was an overwhelming response, insufficient certs to handle all requests, etc. I'll keep calling each month until I receive the missing certs and post when I do receive it (I HOPE). Thanks for posting on this and I'll keep watching for any updates...Thanks again all!

'83,'85,'88,'90 & '93 Off-site
'95 & '96 Wilderness Lodge
11/2000 7-Day MagicCruise, Beach Club & AllStar/Movies

goofy14.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter