Here now, Disney Springs....

DisneyPhilliesFan

Earning My Ears
First time at complete Disney Springs. It's worse than the last time I was here with only one parking garage up.
This place is a monstrosity. A glamorized outlet mall with Fifth Avenue Prices. World of Disney doesn't feel the same, it's like an oversized Disney Store at the mall.

My precious relaxing Downtown Disney is gone, I doubt I'll be back unless I have a specific reason to go there.

I do get where you’re coming from.
The first time I was there after the changes, our family was really shocked/disappointed...shockappointed, I guess, lol.
I still call it Downtown Disney & have come to appreciate the additional restaurants & shops, but it took time.
I don’t get the high end shopping stuff, I really don’t understand who ends up in those stores buying a very expensive shirt or handbag, but each to his own & if that’s your thing...go for it!
I can understand why someone would be underwhelmed tho.

I didn't know they built another garage. When we came on Fri night I was like what is the grapefruit garage did they change the lime one name i was so lost!. Then I saw it was across the street. It was so packed even at 1030pm. We ate at homecomin and it was good but I was expecting more based on reviews.

Im not a fan...Im from Chicago, we have tons of malls like this,plus Michigan Avenue...plus, who goes to a mall these days? But it IS packed there, so I guess people love it, but we rarely go during our trips.

Totally, totally agree! All about the $ revenue any more. I believe Walt would be appalled. And that's all the needs to be said about that!

I have some of the same concerns about the shopping but I do love the additional restaurants and bars.

It was our first time too at "disney springs" and we did not like it one bit
We miss Downtown Disney.
We found it had lost it's charm.
It doesnt flow as well as it used to, feels the same as the outlet mall.
World of Disney to me has lost all it's magic. I get that they are trying to be trendy but, why not just have a "trendy" store and leave world of disney as it was.

We had not been to WDW in awhile, but last time i was at Disney before this trip was at Disneyland and they had a world of disney and a separate trendy store.

I've been disappointed as well--NOT a fan of the new Disney Springs. I'll only go there if I want to
catch a movie at AMC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!