Here I am ?????

4 mickey

4 MICKEY
:laughing:Hi
With a few questions
We bought a package at DL hotel arriving the 11th leaving the 15Th
we don't plan on doing park the 1st day my question is I guess we will be able to use our ticket on the 15 th right ??? we will then check out leave our luggages at front desk and be able to go to parks right ???
Also since breakfast is included we will get breakfast the last morning ( 15 th ) ??

Since we are staying at DL how long does it take to go change clothing if let's say it rains ????

The last one promise :laughing: for those of you who have travel at wdw would you say that souveniers ( sweatshirts , t shirts .....) are about the same price / or pricier ????
Thanks alot

If you bought a package then your park tickets are for the length of stay so will be valid on your last day. You will also get breakfast for that day.

I haven't been to WDW but merchandise maybe a bit dearer depending on the Euro rate with your currency

Having lived by WDW I LOVED the cheap prices in the park compared to back home. Now I'd rather shop back home than in DLP! You will notice a huge difference if you are used to WDW world prices, I tend to shop in the Disney Store in Tonbridge before I go as even this works out cheaper (dress = £35 in store, yet in euros on site the equivalent of £60 in DLP!)!

It great to bring back pins etc but as for sweats and the likes, OUCH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter