Help

xoxorockon1

heywassup
my mom just had emergency stomach surgery... we are going to wdw boardwalk in in 2 weeks... i need help with rides, plane rides, and rooming .... any suggestions?????????

what kind of surgery? She may not be cleared to fly so soon; if it was an open incision, she may still have staples, etc. Just letting ya know; it may be ok, but you may need to postpone. Hoping she's ok.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

First thing is to talk to the doctor and follow what he says. If he says that it is too soon for a trip then cancel this trip. Unless you are staying on rented points you should be able to reschedule your vacation without penalties. Disney and most airlines would be willing to work with you, especially since a medical emergency is involved.

If you can give us some details of your current reservations, including number and ages of people traveling, we may be able to come up with some more specific advice.

Also, if you click on where it says "disABILTIES" at the top of this page it will take you to the Index. One of the top items is the "disABILTIES FAQ" which will gives lots of useful information. That is a good place to start.

Or, if you want an easier route, click on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter