Help with touring strategy in MK this week

ccrosner

Mouseketeer
We leave on Thursday for the World and will be there with 10 people--DM, DF, DH, DS9, DD7, DB, DSIL, DN14, and DN15. Celebrating my parents 50th anniversary at GF.

Here's my question: if we arrive at GF at midday and want to spend from 2 to 5:30 at MK--which sections should we do. The park closes at 6 p.m. that night and there is a parade at 2:30 p.m. I've been thinking Frontierland and maybe HH saving the rest for an early entry morning on Sunday. Agree? One other caveat--DM will be in a wheelchair some of the time (she is still recuperating from a fall in January). Bringing our own wheelchair.

Thanks!

I don't have any recommendations, ccrosner, but did want to welcome you to the DIS and hope you guys have a great trip. Happy anniversary to your folks!!!! Wow, 50!!!!! :bounce:

Dan :sunny:

Can anyone help me out? Now that I'm reading that Adventureland doesn't open until 10 a.m. I'm thinking that I should definitely do Adventureland my first afternoon and save Tomorrowland and Fantasyland for EE morning.

Agree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter