Help with Proposal Questions

ampooh

DIS Veteran
DS/26 is going to propose to GF/29 during their March trip. It will just be them on the trip. I'd love to be able to have it recorded or photos of the proposal/shortly after. He is not one that typically stands in lines for characters. Any suggestions on how I could preplan something and have it set up for him to capture the moment?

Future Mother of the Groom

ampooh

DIS Veteran
I was wondering about outside photography I could set up and him meet with prior. Any suggestions?

lorimay

Celebrating 33 years! 🥰😍
Does your son want it in the park and recorded?
I'm just asking, because my son proposed to his wife in Las Vegas and I wanted him to do something where pictures could be captured, but he wanted to be with her alone when he did it.
Only him, myself and my husband new it was even happening. He didn't even tell her parents because she had warned him far in advance they would blow the secret, LOL

Congratulations!!!

ampooh

DIS Veteran
actually he thought that we were going to be going at the same time and would be there to witness the event. He is ok with it being captured.

lorimay

Celebrating 33 years! 🥰😍
actually he thought that we were going to be going at the same time and would be there to witness the event. He is ok with it being captured.
Awwww too bad you won't be there!
I once saw a video of a man proposing(in Disney) and the family was a little ways back watching, it was so neat.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.