Help with picture

savs

Mouseketeer
Can someone please help me make the picture in my signature smaller? I love my boys, but boy is that picture huge.

Thanks!

If you have photo editing software on your computer you can reduce it before you upload it to your server.

However, since you're using Photobucket you can do it at their end. Log onto your account and when you get to the screen showing all the thumbnail photos, for this photo, click the edit button. This will take you to another screen where you can reduce it. Your reduction choices are 75% of original, 50% of original, 25% of original.

If you go to 50% you'll still be too large per signature guidelines, but if you go to 25% you'll be smaller than you have to be, and maybe too small for what you'd like.

You can do this however. First do a 50% reduction. After that, when you get back to the main page, select edit again, and this time pick 75%. This will give you a photo that is 37.5% the size of the original you started with. (.50 x .75 = 37.5). That will give you a nice sized photo, just slightly larger than signature guidelines, but close enough that we won't worry about it.

You shouldn't have to change anything on the DIS boards as I believe photobucket will keep the same link, so you should automatically get the smaller images here on the DIS.

Post back if you have any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter