Help with letting my family use our points

tx2tn

"What fortuitous circumstance be this"
Hello all.

Up to this point, only my wife and I have used our points. We are both on the Title and Deed.

I want to let my Daughter and her family use out points this year for her family vacation. They are not on the Title and Deed. We won't be going.

How do I go about making a reservation for her at our home resort which is Boardwalk?

I would prefer to do this online, can I? Will she be able to make Dining Reservations, Park Reservations, Tickets, Genie+ etc herself or do I have to do it in her stead?

Thanks

Simple you just sign into your account, book the rooms and put their names in for the room.

Just like if you were renting points out. They will need to talk to you if they need to change anything.

You can book for her online. Just make her the lead guest. Her family members should be the other guests and neither you nor you wife will be listed since you aren't going.

She can link the reservation to her MDE account and take care of the rest herself. You only have to get involved again if a modification to the reservation itself needs to be made - like a date change or guest change.

Last edited:

It sounds like you've done it yourself before so know that the process is exactly the same. That's a great gift for your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter