Help with Hotels in Paris

Tabbycat

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone

DH wants to take me to Paris for a weekend in August, l have looked on the web for Hotels but so many to choose from , Can anyone recommend a hotel.We have never been before but we would like to be near attractions etc

Many thanks
Margie

Just giving this a little bump for you Margie to see if anyone can give you any advice :D :D

Have a look at my TR
i stayed at the Holiday inn Bussy St George
This was quite nice apart from the fact i was above the front door - Breakfast yummy - Dinner Ok , tho not adventurous. 10-15 min drive to DLP or get the RER
Nice and clean hotel - staff all speak good english

I've stayed at the Madeline Palace, 8 Rue Cambon, twice. It is walking distance to the Louvre, right across the street from the Tulleries andother places of interest, directly off the Rue de Rivoli. It's a bit pricey, but the location is fabulous and I figured I saved money by not getting lost. I believe if you do a search by name you can get more information. Hope this helps.

Joyce

Hi Margi,

There are two hotels in Paris I can highly recommend. Unfortunately I go to these hotels on business so have no idea how much they would be for a leisure break, I don’t think they’ll be cheap, but if I were you I’d give them a call and see what rates they offer. Their details are:

Hotel Sofitel Le Faubourg – Tel: 331 44 94 14 14 – 15 rue Boissy d’Anglas

Hotel Plaza Athenee – Tel: 331 53 67 66 65 (website: www.plaza-athenee-paris.com) – 25 Avenue Montaigne

I was actually at the Plaza Athenee yesterday and can honestly say it’s a really lovely hotel but then they both are and both are extremely well placed for site seeing.

Annmarie

I stayed at the Hotel Molay last year. A little pokey, but I think that's par for the course in Paris, but it's genuine French if you know what I mean, big windows that open right up, beamed ceilings, wooden staircase, etc etc, very pretty and relatively central, the Republique Metro is only about 5 minutes away and there are a few restaurants just up the road.

Penny :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter