• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with Dec. AP please!

mouseketeerwannabe

The Tag Fairy thinks you are wonderful!
Can anyone please help? I am currently booked at GF RPC for my daughter's surprise Sweet 16 birthday 12/8/05 to 12/13/05. I started this process back in February trying for AAA discount and so far have gotten nothing but the rack rate. OUCH! Since we're just staying 5 nights, and won't be able to return within a year, I was waiting to buy an AP to see if I actually got an AP rate. Does GF RPC show up on the Best Rate program online for my dates? Thanks for any help.

Deb

For that time frame the only available room types are:

- Lagoon View at $1895 all tax incl
- Garden View at $1555 all tax incl

Those prices are for 2 adults and at least one child under 17

Thanks so much for checking. I may just have to decide if I can live with paying rack rate for the experience of RPC or buy an AP and book lagoon view. :confused3 To those of you who have stayed in the main bldg at GF, is it worth the extra bucks even if it means rack rate?

Deb

I personally have not stayed in main building at GF, but IMHO, none of the Disney resorts are worth paying the substantial Rack Rates when there are discounts to be had. Whether it is a AAA discount, or some other discount, I wouldn't take the extra expense of rack rate.

Actually, when I checked it out this morning, I think there were Concierge rooms available at Polynesian and Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter