• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP!!! Why can I only post here???

disneynan

DIS Veteran
Hi, As you can see from my signature, I am not new to the boards although I have not been around in months. I just posted a question that I think belongs on the resorts board. For some reason I am only able to post here on the welcome board. When I try to post elsewhere I welcomed on the welcome page, but only ever get redirected back to the sign on page.

I am getting frustrated as I never had trouble in the past. We are planning a trip so I have tons of things I want to post. I don't want to just lurk. :confused3

Can anyone help?

hmmmm how strange & frustrating too I bet!

Are you not signed in all the way or something? (That would be great if it could be something as simple as that!)

If that's not it, Maybe someone else has some ideas!

Let us know when you get it figured out.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter