Help! What actress does THIS actress look like? Solved! Kathleen Quinland

The actress in the Diet Coke Economy Class commercial is the doppleganger for a more major actress from the late 90's (I think?)
images

It's driving me nuts. I can "hear" the main actress speaking, see her mannerisms(she was in dramatic stuff, not comedies)...just can't grasp her name or even a tv show or movie name so I can google her. Can't find the name of the actress in the commercial either. I'm going to be up all night trying to figure it out:crazy:

and it's not Talia Shire, everyone I ask thinks that's who I am thinking, but it isn't

She reminds me of Sabrina Lloyd, who played Wade in Sliders, back in the 90s.

256430-123617-wade-wells.jpg

The actress in the commercial is Kristyna Janackova, via a google search.
http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7NOl/diet-coke-economy-class-song-by-boom-bap-pow
Thank you for finding this! O.K. What's weird is in the photos of her on google, to me she(Kristyna Janackova) doesn't look like she does in the commercial. She looks more like the actress we are trying to think of during the commercial~ than she does of herself in the other photos, lol~ making this even crazier.
Thank you all for so many awesome suggestions, but I still don't think any of those are her. I am beginning to wonder if I am imagining things, seriously.

She looks a bit like Annette Benning to me.

The actress in the Diet Coke Economy Class commercial is the doppleganger for a more major actress from the late 90's (I think?)
images

It's driving me nuts. I can "hear" the main actress speaking, see her mannerisms(she was in dramatic stuff, not comedies)...just can't grasp her name or even a tv show or movie name so I can google her. Can't find the name of the actress in the commercial either. I'm going to be up all night trying to figure it out:crazy:

and it's not Talia Shire, everyone I ask thinks that's who I am thinking, but it isn't
I think she looks like Tina fey - something with the mouth and eyed.

I have no names to add to the list, but this is highly entertaining and I look forward to hearing the final answer LOL!

Just gonna throw one out there even though it's probably way off...Teri Hatcher.

Lois_and_Clark_01.jpg

I see Annabella Sciorra from The Hand That Rocks The Cradle...

annabella-sciorra-hand-rocks-cradle-movie-photo-GC.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter