Help! We can't remember the name of our server!! (May 2012)

ty_n_cy

Early Summer Dreaming...
Hi everybody...

My wife and I were on the 2 day cruise out of New York this past weekend and when we were there, we were talking about our servers in May and how much more fun they were. We've been killing ourselves trying to remember the name of our server and the name of a bartender.

If anybody, by chance, had the same team around the same time... I'm hoping you may be able to help us out.

Our assistant server was Isaac. I do not remember where he was from... but he was great! The server was a younger guy... and he was just as awesome, performing tricks for the kids (and us)!

I really, really want to remember his name... but I can't and it's bugging me!

The bartender we can't remember was up in Meridian. He had glasses... and a Russian or Turkish accent. I know... helpful, right? We sailed on the Dream 5/6/12 - 5/10/12. From what I understand, they work on the same teams and in the same bars/areas for two week rotations, so I'm hoping SOMEBODY remembers.

Thanks for the help!

CY

If you have the gratuity receipts you received on the ship your server's name will be on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter