Help please! First time cruiser *7 day Western

Thank you for all the tips. This is our 1st DC. We leave on 3/6. I have a DD that is 4. I will go to the other thread and see who else is going the same time. We are still deciding what to do as well. We were going to rent bikes. Still up in the air for the other areas.

I have pretty much decided but still WAY OPEN that we will walk and do the aquarium in key west....do either the island tour that supposed to include the turtle farm altho still unsure why they have just the turtle farm excursion for more money and no clue which one is better
for Cozumel the atlantis underwater altho i hope my 3 yr old is good its supposidly just 45 min underwater so keep your fingers crossed.
CC just a beach day no excursions

any input?

If it is the Atlantis sub you want to do in Cozumel, you might want to double check the age requirements. Most places it is 4 and up. I have done it once in Hawaii and once in Grand Cayman and it is really cool!

I have pretty much decided but still WAY OPEN that we will walk and do the aquarium in key west....do either the island tour that supposed to include the turtle farm altho still unsure why they have just the turtle farm excursion for more money and no clue which one is better
for Cozumel the atlantis underwater altho i hope my 3 yr old is good its supposidly just 45 min underwater so keep your fingers crossed.
CC just a beach day no excursions

any input?

I would like to go see the Aquarium in KW as well!

I do have a question about KEY WEST....

So, the aquarium is within walking distance from the port? Can you just buy admission tickets when you get there? The excursion is already sold out on my cruise but I was still interested in doing it...or don't you suggest that?
Thank you!!!

I was just going to walk from port to the aquaium I have googled the maps and its just a couple of block and yes just pay there. I think it looks awesome and well planted for cruises

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter