help planning: where to eat?

countingstars

Earning My Ears
well, I'll be in DLRP 3 days and 2 nights..i booked a montana room at SL.
where to eat?

i'm thinking about a sort of plan like this:

1 day: launch - walt's (my fav one in the park, i really miss it)
dinner - SL (baver creek or hunter's grill????)
2 day: launch- :confused3 i don't really know, i'm planning to spend half of this day at the WDS..
dinner - i'll book invention's at DLH
3 day: launch - sob, don't know, cendrillon? hoping there's not seafood, 'cause i've got allergy.

any suggestion?

If you want to eat lunch at the Studios on Day 2, then you might consider Rendez-Vous des Stars Restaurant. It isn't waiter service, but is a buffet rather than counter service.

Auberge du Cendrillon is pricey now, and the menu (see here) is limited and includes fish.

I defenitely recommend blue lagoon restaurant. Dinner or lunch makes no difference as it's always night inside :rotfl2: maybe not the best food but the best atmosphere

another vote for blue lagoon or why not nip up to inventions in the disneyland hotel for lunch.. Or to be honest I absolutely loved lucky nugget last time and we have no children it was a hoot and the food was fine for the money.. I couldn't recomned anywhere in the studios Im afraid this is one area that needs attention, hopefully now they have a new d tkt ride and a major e tkt ride opening at christmas they can think about improving the dining options in this park..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter