Help pick a resort for us.

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Which resort would you choose. We really don't want to move too much, but will have a divided ressie due to length of stay anyway. Was planning on the Poly (stayed many times) for entire stay, then thought of trying out akl (never been) or maybe split poly with bc ( stayed before, but not lately)?

Thanks, MKY princess:

We love AKL... have only stayed once, but go back almost every trip to Jiko and to see the animals. It is wonderful! :cheer2:

how long is your length of stay?

DS13 & I are splitting our Aug vacation - 8nights VWL, 6nights BCV

AKL rocks!!! Seriously, our favorite room is a 2 bedroom suite on the 2nd floor out on the end of the building. It is like being right next to the animals!! We also took the evening safari (I had to book the whole thing in order to bring my 4 year old and the 4 of us), followed by a special dinner at Jiko. Awesome resort!!!

Thanks for the help. :flower: The 2 bedroom suite sounds wonderful but pretty big for my sister and I. :wizard: Not that I would turn down that free upgrade. ;)

Our trip is for 18 nites. We usually split. BUT on our march 2005 trip we just had we did the { PORS / Wonder cruise / PORS/ Poly}, split over 20 nites and it was WAY too much moving. So we said next trip no moving, but I think we really will need to split the stay. Unless we can get the poly for an ap rate for the entire stay, we might have to do the check in and out thing thou.

Do you find the akl to be out of the way at all? We were conscerned about that. Also, We are not very adventureous about food, and a little worried about the food choices available at the resort.

Thanks, MKY princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter