Help on last 2 adr's!

lea25

Mouseketeer
Ok...so I think I have 3 of my 5 ts adr's done and have narrowed down my last two choices (which is good considering we leave for WDW in 30 days! :eek: )

But I'm needing some more feedback from the experts! :)

What I have:
Day 1: Coral Reef, 4:30 lunch
Day 2: Grand Floridian Cafe, 6:30 dinner
Day 3: Tutto Italia, 1:30 lunch

I have 2 more ts that I need to try and book. Le Cellier and Chef Mickey..I've been trying for those for months to no avail so I'm not giving up persay, but I have to be realistic as well.

So my choices:
The Wave or San Angel Inn
Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare (I can't do Disney without a character meal...can I??? ;) )

It will be 3 adults and 1 toddler (who basically eats hamburgers, fries and any type of pasta...no cheese because he's got a dairy allergy) We're from Texas so he's used to tex-mex type food so I'm not sure how he'd do at SAI.

Help!

I'd try the Wave because it is new and has had great reviews. Not a fan of buffets or character meals, but in the past we have enjoyed CP over 1900. Have fun!

I would go with the Wave and 1900 park fare. We had both CP and 1900 and we didnt enjoy CP, but we loved 1900 park fare and we ate at San Angel Inn and didnt like it, but we didnt eat at the Wave, so no comments on it, but I would try it over San Angel.

We did the character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare over Spring Break. The food was wonderful and the characters really spent a lot of time giving my girls the time of thier lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter