Help on Annuals

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
So can you still get an anual at the old rate and a DC discount? Or is it impossible, because they are not carried at the stores? I need 4 annuals! 3 kids and 1 adult! So every penny counts!

fblueanisparkles.gif

<font size=2><font color=red>
Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</font>
Inauguaral Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders</font>
<font size=2><font color=green>HAPPY <font color=red>HOLIDAYS<font color=red>!
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on! Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Glo,

I went to our Disney Store today because we still needed one Premium Annual Pass for our December 2001 trip. I ordered the voucher and was told it would take about two weeks to come in. I verified that I would be charged the price as of today for it and was assured that was the case. I even jotted down the CM's names in case I had any problems when I go to pick up the voucher. nd yes I did get the DC discount!

Traditionally, the APs have a different price increase date than the Hoppers, so, you should be OK.
And yes, you can get the DC discount on them, ordering through TDS. You can also order them via the phone to CRO.

grndhg3.gif
goofy13a.gif
<font color=red><font size=3>Happy Valentine's Day!<font>

Thanks guys!

fblueanisparkles.gif

<font size=2><font color=red>
Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</font>
Inauguaral Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders</font>
<font size=2><font color=green>HAPPY <font color=red>HOLIDAYS<font color=red>!
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on! Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

Well i would call and check. I have been on the phone today with 3 different Disney stores and was told that the prices went up today!! I have had so much stress over this in the past 2 days I had to get off the net and go try to chill out!

As my husband says its supposed to be vacation!

but maybe you will have better luck than I had.

Glo,
I called the Disney Store in No. Attleboro, MA today. I was told the prices are going up on 1/14/2001. They also told me the price as of today would be $343.00 for annual pass, and with Disney Card it would be $327.00. Hope this helps.

Jan

I realize the prices Webmaster Pete quoted are the new prices that included the increase for 2001, but the 7 day park hopper pass will be $325.44 for adult. This means an annual pass is just $1.56 more than the 7 day pass if you are a member of DC, and $17.56 more if you are not!

If you plan a trip, or multiple trips within the same 12 mos. period one should consider the AP vs. the PH. If your price is correct, and I really don't doubt that it is the correct price, the AP is a much better deal because you get the discount and a free desert at some of the restuarants (I think they continued this from the MKC), hotel discounts, etc., that you don't get with a 7 day PH. You more than make up the difference in the cost of the AP vs. the 7 day pass with the discounts that are still available for the AP. (At least I think they are still available, with so many changes, I can't keep it straight anymore.)

Hope this will give pause to anyone considering a PH vs. an AP. We bought 6 day PH's for our June '99 trip and later decided to go back in December '99. We would have saved several hundred dollars in passes alone if we had purchased AP's in June instead of buying a set of 4 day PH's for our December trip...Live and learn.

P.S. If we had bought the AP's, I might have been able to talk my DW into bonus trip over Spring Break '00. And yes, I have taken this into consideration in planning our future trips in the list below.

I live in the real world, so I choose to vacation in Fantasy Land!!
WDW-88,96,97,6/99,12/99,4/01,12/01,4/02,12/02...

Annual passes used to go up in price in the fall. They didn't go up this fall, so apparently everything is going up in January.

The 7-day park hopper has 4 "plus" options for water parks or Pleasure Island. That's why it's close to the AP in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter