Help needed for MNSSHP costume....

scotlass

<b><font color=red>Proud Redhead</b><br><font colo
Hey,

We are going to dress up and im thinking The Incredibles ( Mr,Mrs and Dash )

I havent told DH yet and want it to be a surprise but Im struggling to find them.

So.. Does anyone know where I could get them over here ?

Or Could I buy them from a US site and get them sent to POP ?

:)

I think Argos does them, but at the moment I can only see Mr. Incredible on their website! I'm sure they do the others though in their catalogue.

Costumes tend to be expensive, especially at this time of year, have you tried eBay??

I bought a boys outfit for my son from ebay to wear when we went on 11th September (we shall be selling this on again actually!)

Whilst great to dress up - do not underestimate the weather. We decided with our son not to dress up as he would have fried it was so hot.

Just worth considering before you spend too much money on outfits.

Thanks for links.

BUT,after some measuring up DS is too big to be Dash and too wee to fit Mr Incredible !!

Im gutted...tight Red Lycra kinda appealed !! ;):laughing:

DH and DS...not so much.:rotfl2:

So plan B - Ghost busters.

This is going to go down much better,its DS fav film of the moment.

Going to get the outfits and keep it hush - hush....IM SOOO EXCITED !!

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Good choice! My bf was a Ghostbuster last time we did MNSSHP and he got so much attention from CMs and other guests :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter