HELP!!! MNSSHP ticket problem

GoofyGirlnPrincessV

<insert funny, witty, goofy, quirky or just pla
One of my friends lived in New Orleans and had just recieved her MNSSHP tickets and she didn't grab them when they evacuated.

Doesn anyone know what she should do? Will Disney reissue them and mail them to someone else??

As a help also, would she by any chance have the receipt for them in her billfold or pocketbook?? thought there might be a chance

You probably need some proof that you actually made Halloween party reservations, otherwise the tickets, along with your Disney pins, Pal Mickey, Disney monogrammed jacket, trip planning video, etc. may be lost for good.

An on line printout of your credit card statement made at a public library or Kinko's and showing a number that is the exact cost of those tickets might help.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

Don't worry - Disney is absolutely great about this! Last year I ws going through my package and reading everything and then put it in the front seat pocket on the airplace. Needless to say, I accidentally left everything on the airplane and I was just sick! When I got to Disney I told the CM when we checked in. She helped us call guest services and we had our passes waiting for us when we got there. I just had to show them the credit card that I used to pay for them.

If you are far enough out from your trip you should call the 407-W-Disney number and talk with them. They are so helpful and they might be able to send out a new set or have them waiting for you when you get there.

I love Disney! :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter