Help Me Plan The ULTIMATE Trip! 7/8-You have to be kidding me!?!

I have decided I am going next year one way or another. I actually had a great time on my solo trip so I am going weather people wanna come or not! KC is being all sketchy about if and when he wants to go again so I am leaving him out of it for now. I am going to secretly ask my friends if they wanna go and see what happens.

Even if I don't do Universal until 1011 or so thats fine with me too. I need a Disney fix. I know this for sure because when we went to see UP today (I loved it BTW) when I saw the "Walt Disney Pictures" pop on the screen I sighed with happiness....it's a sign I need to go back.

Thanks for sticking with me!

I have decided I am going next year one way or another. I actually had a great time on my solo trip so I am going weather people wanna come or not! KC is being all sketchy about if and when he wants to go again so I am leaving him out of it for now. I am going to secretly ask my friends if they wanna go and see what happens.

Even if I don't do Universal until 1011 or so thats fine with me too. I need a Disney fix. I know this for sure because when we went to see UP today (I loved it BTW) when I saw the "Walt Disney Pictures" pop on the screen I sighed with happiness....it's a sign I need to go back.

Thanks for sticking with me!

How about 2011? :rolleyes1 LOL!!!

I'm getting my Dis-fix by going to Mary P D23 thingy. I need to go to the movies more. popcorn::

I saw the trailer for UP in March when I did the Animation Studio at HS. It definitely looks like a cute movie.

How about 2011? :rolleyes1 LOL!!!

I'm getting my Dis-fix by going to Mary P D23 thingy. I need to go to the movies more. popcorn::

I saw the trailer for UP in March when I did the Animation Studio at HS. It definitely looks like a cute movie.

gee ya think that was a typo?! LOL.

I didn't even know u had a PTR.....are u keeping secrets?;)

Nope just hoping! If it's a group trip I wanna make it extra special awesome so i enlisted the help of the disers. Still working on all this tho.

Kat I know you loved going solo, you can make this work :thumbsup2

I will!

I'm in! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with

Hey! Thanks for coming. Good news ahead.

I do have one big fat awesome announcement for all of you...........

Little backstory first:
I have been out of work for a very long time. I was injured off the job about 5 years ago and never looked back. My DH makes decent money and we survive but it got harder and harder with only one income.I started looking seriously at the beginning of this year and had a few interviews but nothing really panned out. I worked for 2 brief days at a edible flower place only to be never called back after I told them my back hurt too much for the job. I have sciatica and a herniated disk in my lower back. I can do normal things I just can't stand still too long or lift heavy stuff. So fast forward to this week.

I had a very special interview this past Wednesday morning, at the place that would be the most perfect job for me. I had applied before but now I knew someone else who works there, so I put her down in hopes it would up my chances. The interview went well, so well inf act that by about 11:10am that morning I was offered a position and accepted it.

Where is it? Why else would I be telling you all here if it didn't mean it would make all of you smile?

World of Disney Store in NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I am officially a Cast Member! I go in Monday for my new hire paperwork and then a few weeks later I start!

I can not tell you how happy I am. Talk about perfect. You all understand.

So I think a trip is so definitely in the works now that I will be able to get CM discounts!!!! So the TR is on!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for sticking with me and indulging me this fantasy TR. I will make it a reality yet!

OMG that's awesome!! I still have NOT been to the Disney NYC store so now I have even more motivation to go so I can come say hi. CONGRATS!!! happy dance! haha

Woooohooooo Kat, I think this is the fifth wooohoooo from me, all in different places, do I get a prize? ;) :rotfl:

Way to go, Kat! :cheer2: :woohoo:

Make sure to out aside any Vinylmation for me, willya? ;)

How awesome.
I always have told myself that once Claire gets a little older and in school full time I want to apply to our Disney store. I know I would love the job!

OMG that's awesome!! I still have NOT been to the Disney NYC store so now I have even more motivation to go so I can come say hi. CONGRATS!!! happy dance! haha

Yes coem visit me! I start after July 1st!

Congratulations, Kat! That's terrific news!! :yay::dance3::yay: You're a CM!!!! With CM discounts! :woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks!!!

Woooohooooo Kat, I think this is the fifth wooohoooo from me, all in different places, do I get a prize? ;) :rotfl:

Yep, Jo you won The most happy for me award! ;)

Way to go, Kat! :cheer2: :woohoo:

Make sure to out aside any Vinylmation for me, willya? ;)

I didn't actually see anymore in the store when I was there!

:worship::worship:
:banana::banana::banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Can I tempt you with a return trip in February?

When in feb? ;)

How awesome.
I always have told myself that once Claire gets a little older and in school full time I want to apply to our Disney store. I know I would love the job!

Hey you know I think CM's get discounts on Disney cruises as well! ;) Lucky lucky girl!

Good Luck tomorrow with your training Kat! I'm so excited for you!:cool1:

Best wishes and have fun!

Thanks so much everyone!

I'm doing my new hire paperwork tomorrow! Wish me luck!

I'll send good luck vibes to you....

:::::::::::good luck:::::::::: pixiedust:

I hope it worked!

At this point, I should get a weekend job at my local Disney store (though not "official" like DTD or NYC), but my job prohibits having a second job. Some sort of wacky state rule. :confused3

If you do have one, you must report it to Human Resources and be prepared for a barrage of questions. Geesh.

Though, I did get some good luck and my Photopass CD should be mailed this morning! :woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter