Help me plan my Disneyland tattoos!

How about Harold the Yeti? I'm thinking about getting the Shooting Portraits in the HM. A sub might be cool too.

Disneyland Veteran said:
How about Harold the Yeti? I'm thinking about getting the Shooting Portraits in the HM. A sub might be cool too.

Great ideas. I've recently seen a couple of things I am now thinking about. The one I'm pretty sure about is Mickey's hands making a heart. Think I'll put the initials if each of my children in the heart. I also may do an old school Mickey, or maybe even Oswald. I saw a beautiful back piece recently with the castle and several princesses done around it. I'm amazed at what can be done with a tattoo gun these days!

Definitely a Hidden Mickey in there somewhere!

The castle would be great, difficult but thats what moves me when we walk down Main St. :love:

Matterhorn might be tough unless its an exact replica, might just look like any other mountain.

Or the Mickey and Walt statue would be nice

I am so glad I found this post. I have seen your tatt picture all over the internet. I think I even have it on my Pinterest board. But all I ever see is the first one with just the Doom Buggie filled in. Did you ever get this finished? I would LOVE to see it!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter