Help me pick 1 more TS

KPaul

Mouseketeer
Staying at YC in November with DH, DD (8), DS (5), my mom and my dad.

Here's what's on my list so far -
Flying Fish
1900 Park Fare (kids favorite from 2011)
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Kouzzina

I'm looking for one more place -
preferably Boardwalk, Epcot or HS location

What would YOU add?

My family loved Via Napoli in Epcot. Our server was wonderful with the kids and the pizza and gelato was so Good. I enjoyed it so much that I'm taking mom there on our first night. Raglan Rd was our other favorite, but that's in DTD.

I haven't dined on the Boardwalk and I can't recommend anything at DHS. A lot of people like 50's Primetime, but that food is heavy and stuff I can make at home. I'd rather dine somewhere that I can't reproduce the dish!

I also vote for Via Napoli. DELICIOUS food! The pizza is simply to die for. :cloud9:

We also loved Tutto Italia and Chefs/France.

[we loved chef de France! Going back in may!

QUOTE=KPaul;48129460]Staying at YC in November with DH, DD (8), DS (5), my mom and my dad.

Flying Fish
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Kouzzina

What would YOU add?[/QUOTE]

You already have a bunch of buffets, but Biergarten is very popular. Something for everyone and entertainment.

Staying at YC in November with DH, DD (8), DS (5), my mom and my dad.

Flying Fish
Crystal Palace
Garden Grill
Kouzzina

What would YOU add?

Our favorite restaurant in all of WDW is Cape May Cafe at the BC. We never miss going there at least once every trip. The food is very good with lots of variety. :)

We LOVED the storybook dining in Epcot. And my husband and son were big fans of ESPN haha! Also I haven't eaten there but Raglan Road in DTD looks awesome- I have reservations there for our upcoming trip!

For HS - Sci Fi Dine in. Kids love that place (and so did I and a friend!). The food is good but it won't be a culinary experience. The atmosphere though makes up for it. Also the Brown Derby is probably some of the best food in HS.

At EP - San Angel Inn. Hands down my favorite disney resto, the menu was updated the last couple of years and the margaritas are delicious! The kids would probably like the volcano and waving to the boat ride running through it. I'd ask them to seat you by the water. Also, another vote for Biergarten. There is a band every hour and its very interactive.

I agree with a couple of PPs -- My son loved Cape May Cafe for breakfast (We've never done dinner there.) and Sci-Fi Dine In at DHS.

Sci Fi and Teppan Edo are must do's for us every trip. We also had a fabulous lunch at Chefs De France last year.

I'll give another vote for Biergarten. This is one we will probably do every trip. Lots of variety and good food and entertainment.

Our kids at that age loved SciFi, Prime Time (your parents would like this), Teppan Edo...it is just always a great show at hibachi restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter