• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help me find this Dis podcast!

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a podcast I saw at least a year ago that included visiting places outside of Aulani. I'm 99% sure Kathy Werling was a host. Not sure if it was a Dreams Unlimited or Dis Unplugged show. It was not the ones John and Kevin have done recently, although those are great too! Can anyone help?

There are some that are Dreams and some Dis. I had a hard time finding them too and I don’t remember how I finally zoned in on them. I’m sorry—not helpful at all, I know!! Search on Aulani but also try searching on Hawaii.

Thanks, Its not that one...I swear Kathy was in it. I'm going to try searching Dreams /Dis Hawaii.

I don't recall Kathy W ever bing on a podcast discussing Hawaii/Aulani

Was it with Tracey Heinrichs?

I had asked about this one on the podcast board and it was located for me right away. ;)

You know...I watched the beginning of that one a few times and thought it wasnt it.....now that I see how long this is, I'm going to check out the mid portion. This may be it, thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter