• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Help me choose!!!

Jeannine T.

Earning My Ears
Hi ! I'll be in Disney Thanksgiving week with 4 year old twins & a 9 year old. I wanted the GF & can't get it so now I'm torn between BC-water view & BWI concierge. Where will we be more comfortable? Where will the kids have a better time?

Thanks for the advice!

I don't think the kids care alot about concierge and the pool is alot more interesting at the Beach Club. I personally prefer the decore at the Boarwalk Inn but if I had kids with me I would go for the Yacht or Beach Club.

I wanted the GF & can't get it so now
If you don't mind me asking, is the reason why you couldn't get the GF because it was booked?
Because we have two young boys and spend most of our time at the MK, If I couldn't get the GF then I would try to stay at the Poly.

Tom...

Hi Tom! Thanks for responding to my post. I could not get the GF because the new discounted rate codes they just came out with are all sold out. Poly lagoon view is also sold out. Thats how I wound up with the hotels I'm choosing from.

Jeannine, I have heard that the AP codes will be out on Sunday. There should be a block of rooms at the GF for that code. Give it a try, you never know.

Tom...:wave:

I agree with daannzzz, BWI is more for adults and like daannzzz
said, kids don't give ahoot about concierge.

I heard today that the AP codes are coming out on Sunday. the girl was so nice that told me until she relized I want it for next yr. we both got a chuckle out of that.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter